Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

I Won the Poker Tournament this Afternoon! SBR I am Waiting on my free hat!!!

What a historical achievement Thank you all for the support

Seaweed
    Update your status

I know chip dumping is illegal and so i didn't play rollover, although i was enticed to do so

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

ttwarrior just texted me. He's conducted an investigation and saying you were not the winner!

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    ttwarrior just texted me. He's conducted an investigation and saying you were not the winner!
    What are you talking about? I won the tournament. Korki from Slovakia basically gave up in the final showdown, not sure why but i guess my poker strategy is working excellent.

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

You're act isn't very convincing

yisman

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    What are you talking about? I won the tournament. Korki from Slovakia basically gave up in the final showdown, not sure why but i guess my poker strategy is working excellent.
    ttwarrior begs to differ. He says there was collusion at the final table and you were outplayed but your opponent pulled a Brett Favre!

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by 4uk4life View Post
    You're act isn't very convincing
    4uk, you were there. You know i won. I never knew making your opponent fold was illegal. He has the free will to do what he wants. Lying is part of poker. I never went forth with any chip dumping.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    ttwarrior begs to differ. He says there was collusion at the final table and you were outplayed but your opponent pulled a Brett Favre!
    I was dominating. It was only a matter of time before i won. It was in the interest of the other party to take second as soon as possible. I was able to convince him to do so successfully. Which i do not believe is illegal. I did not give him any rewards for his actions.

yisman

I never knew making your opponent fold was illegal. He has the free will to do what he wants. Lying is part of poker. I never went forth with any chip dumping.

I was dominating. It was only a matter of time before i won. It was in the interest of the other party to take second as soon as possible. I was able to convince him to do so successfully. Which i do not believe is illegal. I did not give him any rewards for his actions.

korki: so...
    korki: want you hat?
    SEAWEED: please
    ttwarrior1: hmm
    SEAWEED: i never win anything in life

4uk4life

4uk, you were there. You know i won. I never knew making your opponent fold was illegal. He has the free will to do what he wants. Lying is part of poker. I never went forth with any chip dumping.
    I wasn't paying attention to be honest. I was just playing around with my comment. I just seen spankie say something when I looked at the screen again so I wanted to make sure you knew rules.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by 4uk4life View Post
    I wasn't paying attention to be honest. I was just playing around with my comment. I just seen spankie say something when I looked at the screen again so I wanted to make sure you knew rules.
    now the rules are clear. I never knew you cant make your opponent fold.I thought there was some common sense on others to not listen. If we were playing and you told me to fold i wouldnt listen.

4uk4life

now the rules are clear. I never knew you cant make your opponent fold.I thought there was some common sense on others to not listen. If we were playing and you told me to fold i wouldnt listen.

I don't know what you're talking about there. I was talking about the part of giving points during rollover. I didn't see any talk of a deal or anything about making someone fold. I have no dog in this fight anyway. My "act not convincing" comment wasn't even pertaining to this thread lol

Seaweed
    Update your status

i just finished 2nd in the 5pm tournament

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

2nd is 1st, 3rd is 2nd, 1st is 3rd. Who the heck wants the hat? SBR should change the order accordingly.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    2nd is 1st, 3rd is 2nd, 1st is 3rd. Who the heck wants the hat? SBR should change the order accordingly.
    Well i've received some heat, so i decline the hat.

4uk4life

Well i've received some heat, so i decline the hat.
    Hope you don't think I gave you heat. I was ribbing you about a whole different topic. Just happened to post it in here. I didn't know there was such a problem with your win.