TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

I miss playing poker with you guys

Was never able to figure out the computer issues that are keeping me from playing, but that probably means I'm not smart enough to be trying to play poker against you pros.

So who is taking all the chips these days?

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

Well at least you can collect those points and buy pizza! What about the Saturday tournament? Are you not playing it/qualifier either?

TheCentaur

I cant even get into sbr poker. Something about the anti virus I'm using.

eberetta1
    Win some cha-ching
    eberetta1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12587

I remember turning off my antivirus software to get into SBR a few times. A good workaround, until I found a permanent solution.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    I cant even get into sbr poker. Something about the anti virus I'm using.
    Centaur, Centaur, Centaur... ...

I miss our poker chats about Russian strippers and where's the best place to pick up chicks in Las Vegas and the like...

Not to mention other great things like me playing therapist to get you & ez back on good terms and kewl shit like that...

And hell... let's face it, no one this side of Emily goes off on a 'deranged' poker rant like you, pal.

BOTTOM LINE: You need to come back and play SBR poker, bud. PRONTO

Dump the AVG and install MS Security Essentials:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/w...ity-essentials

Altho I pay for McAfee, I've installed SE on various peeps computers and it's a better free Anti-virus than AVG, IMO.

Common man... get with the program so you can play the qualifier and try to get in Saturday's tourney!

I mean, sure, we can start threads bout Russian strippers and how we want to see Shari and Blondie work the pole on Amateur Night all day long... but it just isn't the same as it is in poker chat.

Capisce?

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post

I miss our poker chats about Russian strippers and where's the best place to pick up chicks in Las Vegas and the like...

Not to mention other great things like me playing therapist to get you & ez back on good terms and kewl shit like that...

And hell... let's face it, no one this side of Emily goes off on a 'deranged' poker rant like you, pal.

Altho I pay for McAfee, I've installed SE on various peeps computers and it's a better free Anti-virus than AVG, IMO.

Common man... get with the program so you can play the qualifier and try to get in Saturday's tourney!

I mean, sure, we can start threads bout Russian strippers and how we want to see Shari and Blondie work the pole on Amateur Night all day long... but it just isn't the same as it is in poker chat.

Capisce?
    You pay for antivirus software?

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post

Capisce?
    Honestly I was spending way too much time playing, it's probably good I can't log on. GL in the big tourney BiteMe, take it down

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by 4uk4life View Post
    You pay for antivirus software?

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Honestly I was spending way too much time playing, it's probably good I can't log on. GL in the big tourney BiteMe, take it down
    Oh, OK... and thanks for the encouraging thought, bud.

Ah.... you still believe we need to get Shari and Blondie on the pole at the Rhino at next year's Bash tho... right?
    Hope you haven't gone "all 180 degrees" on that like poker.....

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

i just install sbr poker every wed when my avg does does some popup and makes it go away

u should be able to play with avg, i do, just had to install it 3 times