ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

Why loshak is a better poker player than you

Peter Loshak : while the suckers at the table are studying their cards........I'm studying them. Most people think poker is about the cards.......when I'm at the table the last thing I care about is the cards. We can sit at a poker table, and every hand you can look at your cards AND mine, and I will look at neither........I'll still have all your money in less than 2 hours.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

ttwarrior1

not sure what your trying to prove, but this deserves its own thread, not just a post,

sorry

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Loshak has a huge rooster.

LVHerbie

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    not sure what your trying to prove, but this deserves its own thread, not just a post,

sorry
    Sorry my friend I didn't think you knew about the other thread... But I 100% agree that everything that comes out of Loshak's mouth it worthy of its own thread

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Loshak has a huge rooster.
    100% agree with this as well

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Unreal.. Did loshak bury you in poker, Herbie??

Are you still in vegas??

ttwarrior1

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I only trust my Father and Brother with anything in my life, I would never trust a posting name on some forum. Anyone that trusts someone on this site has some serious issues

gamble
    gamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3984

i would hope that anyone here playing poker for any stakes knows that playing players is more important than playing the cards

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

What you don't see is Cappy. That's me looking at Cappy wondering why he has an effing telephoto camera in our faces taking pics all game. And that's Vixen's ridiculous glass of wine on the table.

Loshak king of short buy.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by gamble View Post
    i would hope that anyone here playing poker for any stakes knows that playing players is more important than playing the cards
    gamble you seem like a nice guy no offense but you need to finish gambling 101 pal

trust me bro it is true

while you are looking at your cards, studying your cards, straining your brain to try to figure out your odds...........i'm studying you

by the time youve made a decision after all that card studying, i'm 8 moves ahead of you pal and can predict everything your gonna do for the next 10 minutes

gamble i would take all your money in 1 hour, then give it all back to you as a gift, then win it all again, and then give it back to you again cause i am classy
    Points Awarded:

LVHerbie gave CarpeDime 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

LVHerbie

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Unreal.. Did loshak bury you in poker, Herbie??

Are you still in vegas??
    No Loshak didn't but, similar to Peter, I buried myself that night for a couple buyins...

Still slumming around Vegas although I just found out that Greyhound is discontinuing their discovery pass (unlimited rides for 2 weeks - 2 months for a set price) at the end of September so I might be hitting the road shortly as that is something I been wanting to do...

Mayan, I once tried selling SBR on the idea of sending Bobby and me around the country with a camera and meeting up with various posters using the passes but, unbelievably, they didn't bite on the idea...
    Last edited by LVHerbie; 08-28-12 at 01:05 AM.

gamble
    gamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3984

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    gamble you seem like a nice guy no offense but you need to finish gambling 101 pal

trust me bro it is true

while you are looking at your cards, studying your cards, straining your brain to try to figure out your odds...........i'm studying you

by the time youve made a decision after all that card studying, i'm 8 moves ahead of you pal and can predict everything your gonna do for the next 10 minutes

gamble i would take all your money in 1 hour, then give it all back to you as a gift, then win it all again, and then give it back to you again cause i am classy
    think you misunderstood me, my post was poorly written. I was agreeing with the op, saying that real card players already know this

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by gamble View Post
    think you misunderstood me, my post was poorly written. I was agreeing with the op, saying that real card players already know this
    oh thought you were being sarcastic and making fun of me

well still, if we played cards, I would take all your money, then give it back to you as a gift, then win it all again, then give it back again as another gift because I have class
    Points Awarded:

downsouth gave CarpeDime 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.