elgreco
    elgreco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1612

Looking to stake someone sharp for the 60BTC tourney at 6pmET

Anyone want a free stake for the 60BTC tournament tonight at www.sealswithclubs.eu?

I stake, you play, we split the winnings. I want someone good here. post your resume below .

I'll be leaving for an hour or so but hope to be back by 5:30. If someone eligible responds to this thread, I want you to make an account, give me the name and pass, i'll fund it, you play, and we'll split any winnings.

elgreco

Alright. Looks like its too late for tonight's tourney. This offer still stands for next Sunday's tournament. If anyone is good and has some time to kill next Sunday night at 6pm, I'll stake you . It sure beats playing for betpoints .

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I actually play at sealswithclubs. Mostly for fun. But I'm solid enough if you want to stake me. I don't need BC if I win/place. I'll do it for betpoints though. I'll pm you mu SC Name so you can ask about me.

elgreco

Thanks. Pm'd.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
    I actually play at sealswithclubs. Mostly for fun. But I'm solid enough if you want to stake me. I don't need BC if I win/place. I'll do it for betpoints though. I'll pm you mu SC Name so you can ask about me.
    This guy is a POS stiff, don't stake this guy anything
    Points Awarded:

elgreco gave Jrod124 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

elgreco

Wow, thanks for the heads up. I see he is on a stiff list. Borednaz, I still don't mind staking you if you're interested, but we're going to have to make a separate account for it. I'll message the SWC dude to see if we can lock a payout address.