mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

Thanks for the 2 shitty poker hands SBR!

Out in two fuk'in hands tonight, 1st one was AA against my AQ, That one took half my chips. 2nd one was all in AK against my A10, and of course the flop was A, A, 2, so my trips sucked against some fuk'in newbie! Same bullshit as always, my fuk'in great hand gets one up'ed by someone with better Aces! Now if I was a fuk'in ass kiss'in Romney supporter, I'd probably win here all the time!
    Last edited by mikejamm; 08-09-12 at 03:19 AM.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Do what you gotta do to win, Mike

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

lol jamm

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Do what you gotta do to win, Mike
    What? Become a member of the GOP? I'd sooner eat my own shit! Proven fact around here though, if your a republican and support the issues of back woods fuk'in idiots whose only agenda is keeping the rich from paying taxes and bankrupting our country, then you're an sbr fuk'in poker golden boy.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Your avatar really makes me wonder how the hell you put so much effort at being pissed off on here all the time

mikejamm

Because I consistently get fuk'in shitty bad cards around here all the time.Yet I see the same fuk'in people in the top 50 getting to final table or in the top 20 of every tournament we play. It's nothing but a god damn rigged fuk'in poker client with the same so called lucky fuk's getting the better cards all the time. Like I said it doesn't matter what type of strategy I use or the relation of pot odds vs number of outs, etc. I always in up with the fuk'in shittier hand or a 1 outer river beat!

Of course guys like you zam and HauntingTheHoly got nothing to fuk'in complain about, you're sitting pretty in the top 20 and don't have shit to worry about. Sit the fuk out a few days and give somebody else a fuk'in chance! What the fuk does my avatar have to do with what I know to be a fuk'in rigged piece of shit poker software any fuk'in way! Fuk this place!