Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26307

TOP 5 crybabies at SBR Poker

1. Emily_haines
    Everyone knows him, complains about every beat he takes, even when he had junky starting hand. Thinks he should win every all-in pot when he is ahead.
    2. Mikejamm
    Another funny guy who loses a coin flip and starts thread about how the poker site is rigged. LOL
    3. Hurls
    Not sure what his deal is. JakePeavy21 suggested Hurls, mikejamm and emily_haines be special members of whiners club. I haven't seen him actually whine, but I guess he is one.
    4. ttwarrior
    Mostly complains about playersonly69, there is the infamous thread about PO69's chip dumping hand. Seems to hate po69. There must be a story between these 2 guys.
    5. secretstash
    OK not really a whiner. Just remembered that he accused ronpaul2008 and some other guy were brothers and were conspiring against him.
    Last edited by Enkhbat; 07-25-12 at 07:01 PM.
    Points Awarded:

peacebyinches gave Enkhbat 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: peacebyinches, and Wulfman14

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15307

Cool story bro

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

At least you're ranked #1 in something.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Come on Emily. You have to know you'd take cake as biggest whiner. It's really not even close. Come on, who else could it be

Hurls
    Hurls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

come on enkballs talk shit to someones face not internet thats weak you wouldnt dare, probably some weird techno freak from switzerland
    Points Awarded:

Emily_Haines gave Hurls 40 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by Hurls View Post
    come on enkballs talk shit to someones face not internet thats weak you wouldnt dare, probably some weird techno freak from switzerland
    Careful man. I've heard Enk is connected, down South. If you know what I mean.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15307

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Just a dumb Russian living on $14 a day. Would have thought he maybe had bigger things to worry about than my complaining. But whatever.

Hurls

my main issue is that yea I used to say it was rigged a lot, but i have not in a while, still dont have my chat back and dont say much but kind words on these threads as of late, it is what it is though guess you never live down you past not that i care i have made pleny of mistakes but for someone who doesnt post that often to try to be all funny doesnt sit well with me, if it was on of the regs that posts all the time in this forum i would have just laughed, seriously i dont even know who this guy is.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

Dude I don't start a thread about every ridiculous coin flip bad beat! Although there have been several of them lately, mostly fuk'in river bullshit as usual! I play on the strength of my hand, pot odds, number of outs, etc.., which apprently around this fuk'in place doesn't work for shit, because of dumb fuks like you who will call with anything.

This site is a happy go lucky coin flip fuk fest! Nothing more! When I play live I do great, because real money poker players don't fuk'in play like this shit you see here, unless they're fuk'in donks and then I just take their money anyway. I've played here long enough though, to know what a piece of shit poker software program this is, and that's all I'm pointing out. No skill needed at all, just be a newbie, big mouth Covers convert, a non pro, an sbr employee with or without a second account or some other shrill who works for sbr in incognito, a degenerate losing better at sbr sponsored books of which they get a cut of, or your resident sbr power posting ass kisser. and all the coin flips will go your way!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

careful enkhbat now you will receive a PM cursing you out from this nut job ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

mikejamm

my main issue is that yea I used to say it was rigged a lot, but i have not in a while, still dont have my chat back and dont say much but kind words on these threads as of late, it is what it is though guess you never live down you past not that i care i have made pleny of mistakes but for someone who doesnt post that often to try to be all funny doesnt sit well with me, if it was on of the regs that posts all the time in this forum i would have just laughed, seriously i dont even know who this guy is.
    Yeah man, you went soft and now you're becoming a conformist sbr ass kisser! So you lost your chat, big fuk'in deal man! Wear it as a badge of honor! Nobody says anything in there worth a shit anyway, unless they're apologizing for calling your all in pocket AA with 3,2 os and then hitting trip duces on the fuk'in river!

Everybody here knows what shitty fuk'in poker software this is, the difference being you, Emily, and I, are the only ones with the balls to speak up about it! I don't give a shit who the fuk this Enkhbat dick is either, and he can go take a flying leap fuk in some foreign shit hole polluted river where his non American ass is from! This thread is about as stupid as the fuk'in douche bag spelling of that fuk'ed screen name of his!

Hurls

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Yeah man, you went soft and now you're becoming a conformist sbr ass kisser! So you lost your chat, big fuk'in deal man! Wear it as a badge of honor! Nobody says anything in there worth a shit anyway, unless they're apologizing for calling your all in pocket AA with 3,2 os and then hitting trip duces on the fuk'in river!

Everybody here knows what shitty fuk'in poker software this is, the difference being you, Emily, and I, are the only ones with the balls to speak up about it! I don't give a shit who the fuk this Enkhbat dick is either, and he can go take a flying leap fuk in some foreign shit hole polluted river where his non American ass is from! This thread is about as stupid as the fuk'in douche bag spelling of that fuk'ed screen name of his!
    I am becoming soft on it only cause it is taking more of my energy to post about it than anything else. SBR is not going to do anything it is what it is. If i spend more of my time trying to just get better (cause I suck especially as of late) maybe I can build the the roll that I would like to have. There have been many good pts about the software and what it is like just right out of the box that makes sense to me, so I wouldnt call that rigged I would call that flawed. BOL Jamm

Hurls

and I am not worried about not having chat I actually dont mind not having it, I havent even asked for it back could care less about that. W/O it more concentration on game not on chat.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    careful enkhbat now you will receive a PM cursing you out from this nut job ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    "Oh look me, I'm the scary neurotic wulfpiss, I take anxiety pills and live with a blow up doll because I can't get a real woman." "I take out point loans and never pay them back and then threaten to come all the way to America and fight you over betpoints.""I make sad sack videos begging for entry fee points, because I'm such a loser""I am wulfshit hear me roar.... ehhh I mean moan."

Go pay your fuk'in loans wulfdung!

mikejamm

and I am not worried about not having chat I actually dont mind not having it, I havent even asked for it back could care less about that. W/O it more concentration on game not on chat.
    There you go man! Good attitude to have. I hope it helps, then again no amount of concentration can change a pre arranged and set up outcome. If its your night to win, you'll win, if not, well you know. Best of luck to you too Hurls.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

mikejamm yur bitch of a mother should have swallowed

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Emily, I used to be this way until I stopped playing 24/7...........

What I learned from this is although I believed playing poker 24/7 was great for my overall experience (making me a pro) I was fooling myself.What I mean by this is it fukked with my poker psyche horribly, in other words I became a horrible player using this approach.I became delusional, paranoid, undisciplined, reckless etc. in the poker sense of mind.This holds true to all things in life you indulge on excessively .

Don't think this is true?

Try and think back to when you first took up the game of poker,I'll bet you were a better player mostly because you were playing without an addictive personality, enjoying the game for what it was, not for "how unfair" it is.Also your luck of draw of the cards were most likely noticeably better which made you win more often..........

The very critical point I'm trying to make is this enjoyable winning was all in your own mind but as you progressed to full blown addiction, the game of poker became less enjoyable to you due to the negative beats that seemed to add up only because the human mind tends to remember negative over positive and when this gradually adds up your poker world eventually becomes a hopeless negative filled cause..........

The human mind is the most powerful existence on Earth,learn to work with it instead of abusing it and all things will become more clearer to you with each and every day you practice this approach...........
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 07-26-12 at 07:56 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: peacebyinches

mikejamm

mikejamm yur bitch of a mother should have swallowed
    Oh so now it's my mom fault huh? At least I have a mom you muslim dick suck'in piece of shit! Go ramadan someone up the ass you fuk'in non American loser douche bag! You hear that buzzing noise asshole? That's an American drone watching your stink'in muslim ass just waiting for you to make a stupid move! By the way my mom could kick the shit out of your puny weak scared ass!

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Wulfmans a real baby as well

dumbmoney
    dumbmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 292

Got to add an honorable mention to yisman. Doesn't seem like a bad guy, but the dude has a 17 page thread mostly filled with whining and bad beat stories under the guise of general poker discussion.
    Points Awarded:

BeerDog99 gave dumbmoney 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Oh so now it's my mom fault huh? At least I have a mom you muslim dick suck'in piece of shit! Go ramadan someone up the ass you fuk'in non American loser douche bag! You hear that buzzing noise asshole? That's an American drone watching your stink'in muslim ass just waiting for you to make a stupid move! By the way my mom could kick the shit out of your puny weak scared ass!
    again i am not muslim you uneducated incest bred fukkin whore. i wouldn t fight your mom i feel sorrry for her having a lil bitch asshole like you as a son is punishment enough. but if you really want to meet me and fight ill be back in NY in a few months. name the time andplace asshole of course you probably will come with a gun you cowardly stinking hick piece of shit./

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

right on the money with your list enkhbat

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26307

guys relax I like you guys, especially emily, you guys are entertaining. I love reading your threads.

mikejamm

Yeah enkhbat, you need to add whiney wulfcumeater on here as well! Put a foot note next to his name, because in addition to being a shitty poker player, he also likes taking it up the ass!

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

What more do I have to do to make this list?

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    You dont seem whiny enough when you rant.

cmval
    pokerz
    cmval's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

so is Emily Haines a dude?

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Yeah enkhbat, you need to add whiney wulfcumeater on here as well! Put a foot note next to his name, because in addition to being a shitty poker player, he also likes taking it up the ass!
    nah taking it up the ass is what daddy did to you. its part of an agreement you have to live with yur parents rent free

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by dumbmoney View Post
    Got to add an honorable mention to yisman. Doesn't seem like a bad guy, but the dude has a 17 page thread mostly filled with whining and bad beat stories under the guise of general poker discussion.
    it is general poker discussion, but general poker discussion is generally going to be about bad beats.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

omg this is another classic SBR poker forum thread. I need to get some cheese to go with all of this whine... :-)

Hurls

Pay suman stiff fuk

Optional

You sure have changed into a normal decent guy. Good move. Just enjoy the notoriety, never going to get the message across to everyone.

I think I've gone off maybe 4 or 5 times in all my time at SBR. And a couple of people still only seem to remember me for that, not the other 8580 posts

Quote Originally Posted by dumbmoney View Post
    Yeahbut, at least that thread is a civil discussion most of the time!

I would have included you mate! Just start copy pasting your bad beat responses from poker chat to the forum. You will top the list fast!!

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

I would have included you mate! Just start copy pasting your bad beat responses from poker chat to the forum. You will top the list fast!!
    I should post my chat transcripts from Poker Stars, they are all in my e-mail since I got chat banned 13 times.

Optional

I should post my chat transcripts from Poker Stars, they are all in my e-mail since I got chat banned 13 times.

Post a good one for us?

Just to show these guys Emily has a long way to go yet!

peacebyinches
    pull the trigger
    peacebyinches's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7802

someones immediate reaction after a bad beat is so much different. I mean hell, when I lose to a particularly bad beat I'm furious.... like strangle a puppy and go rob a 7-11 furious... luckily I'm able to get over this instinct in about 15 minutes (or 4 shots of liquor, whichever comes first) ....

but posting every bad beat that happens to you in a new thread gets really annoying, I don't want "frustration" type stories... If you really believe something crooked is going on you have got to back it up with more sound facts than "I had a slightly better hand and it got beat just cause of the river!"

12 Last