biddy_24
    biddy_24's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm Done Playing Poker!!!!!

I'm done playing poker. You guys are just too good for a beginning poker player like myself. I waste 11 points every time I enter a tournament because there is no chance in hell of me winning. Yes, I am a cry baby so there is no need to call me that [come up with something original to call me]. Here is some eye candy while you think of something original to call me!! Thanks!!

Respectfully,

Biddy24

BROOKLYN DECKER

Brooklyn Decker.jpg

MARISA MILLER

Marisa Miller.jpg

senseionline
    senseionline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970

what r u talking about? there is no real pro playing sbr poker if they can make money on poker why do they waste time on betpoints

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

cry baby

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Use it as a learning experience and to have fun. If you are not having any fun then by all means quit.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15307

Some of the most horrible poker you will ever see played is in these tournaments. Unfortunately the rigged SBR software rewards these shit players over and over.

biddy_24

Thank you for your honesty!! I think the SBR software is rigged myself as well!!

biddy_24

Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Some of the most horrible poker you will ever see played is in these tournaments. Unfortunately the rigged SBR software rewards these shit players over and over.

Thank you for your honesty!! I think the SBR software is rigged myself as well!!

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

Quote Originally Posted by biddy_24 View Post
    Hey bro, don't come in here with your "software is rigged" crap, that's my gig! Seriously though, nice eye candy pics and don't let poker bs get to ya man! When in doubt, bluff like hell! When that doesn't work. shove and pray! This crappy software will reward you sooner or later, just take my advice, 7, 3, os, push 'em in there! Flop will come 4,5,6, every fuk'in time! And then somebody else will make a thread, (probably me) about how you crushed their pocket AA!

Hurls
    Hurls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Quote Originally Posted by biddy_24 View Post
    I'm done playing poker. You guys are just too good for a beginning poker player like myself. I waste 11 points every time I enter a tournament because there is no chance in hell of me winning. Yes, I am a cry baby so there is no need to call me that [come up with something original to call me]. Here is some eye candy while you think of something original to call me!! Thanks!!

Respectfully,

Biddy24

BROOKLYN DECKER

Brooklyn Decker.jpg

MARISA MILLER

Marisa Miller.jpg
    dude dont give up on it, its only 11pts they used to be free before the DSI thing came around, good practice i had only played a couple times before I played here but until I ran my mouth like a moron and got my chat shut off, I used to ask the players that are good there are quite a few here for advice and they always helped and I got better(I think). Ring games is where it tough stick to tourney and just play ur game and I am sure if there are any of the good guys at a table and u ask a question or send them a PM they will give you advice. BOL

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    If it wasn't for the "rigged" software, you wouldn't have any badges.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: k13