DREAMS_DONT_DIE
    DREAMS_DONT_DIE's Avatar Become A Pro!

BETONLINE SCAM EXPOSED BY 2+2 MEMBERS: ATTEMPT TO STEAL 15K from me

I am writing on this forum in addition to 2+2 and numerous others in an attempt to enlighten those of you of the biggest ongoing con in online poker. In addition to betonline trying to swindle me out of 15k, they have been accused of having their employees hack customer accounts and even gambling and placing bets with their customer' balance. the following links to 2+2 illustrate exactly how betonline operates which should not go overlooked and deserves a much needed downgrade from its current rating which is absolutely undeserved. Also see the 2+2 post:

I'm going to try to make this as brief and concise as possible but i cant promise anything, anyway I appreciate the effort any 2+2 members put into reading this. A few months ago i made a deposit on betonline, ran very well and made a bit.

Soon after that my account was under-review. However, once they found no excuse to steal the money i had won they resumed access to my account as normal (after about 20 emails to them and sbr and countless phone calls).

I was unable to transfer funds from my sportswallet to my poker wallet at this point since they were having 'technical difficulties" so i made 2 ** withdrawals for 2.5k each at their extortionate ** charges which i managed to receive.

Since I was only able to make 1 of these 2.5k max withdrawals via ** a week i decided to request a larger wire for 15k usd to my bank account which was immediately approved. Over a month has passed since and i received nothing.

I was assured from over a month ago that the money was sent etc but they were nevertheless unwilling to provide details entailing corresponding bank and swift number (I am in the UK). My calls to them are now being ignored as they put me on hold for half an hour+ every time i ring them.

I have contacted sbr today regarding this issue but have yet to receive a response.

I sincerely hope to be the last person betonline attempt to steal money from, as far as I am concerned their domain should be shut down and i will not put this issue to rest until I receive my withdrawal or until their domain is shut down. This is absolutely unacceptable, nobody is above the law wherever they may be based, they have escaped the consequences of treating players with disregard for long enough.

I am not the only person who betonline has tried to con, a moderator on 2+2 who i will not name unless they decide to come forward is also having issues with betonline. furthermore they have tried to steal over 50k from another individual. I hope this issue is given the press it deserves and I appreciate any responses you guys have to offer.

My sn on there is N3V3RLOSE
    I am willing to provide emails at your request in addition to answering anything I may have been vague about.

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

I only won $1k ish with them and wanted to cash out and they actually put a hold on it because 400 of it I won in poker so it took about a month but got my 1300 and will never look back. They are bottom of the barrel to me as I play 1k ish a game and they couldnt pay me $1300? just red flags everywhere. Good luck on your mission.

Ps I will miss their early NFL lines but if you dont get paid what does it matter right? thank heavens I started with only 300 to test them out. 5 dimes/bookmaker and my local are much easier to deal with...