Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15307

Have to log out and go on wait list over and over to complete multiple rollovers

Poker been up for over a year yet still has many issues that never get addressed despite several complaints.
    Points Awarded:

Hurls gave Emily_Haines 47 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kaladarus, and Nittany Lion

Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Yeah, I hate that as well about SBR Poker. Also, it sucks when you have multiple small rollovers and you can't buy into the bigger tables because the minimum buy-ins are bigger. Like right now I have around five 30pt rollovers and I can't stand playing at the small .50/1 tables forever just to complete rollover. I wish SBR would code in a way to combine all the small rollovers into one, so my five 30pt rollovers could combine into one 150pt one with the standard 3x rollover of course.

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

I think SBR doesn't allow combination of rollovers b/c it lessens how many points a person could conceivably earn for free. They could come up with a compromise of some sort; maybe if a person wants to combine rollovers, make it a 4x or 5x rollover, depending on the amount.

But in the interim SBR should work on something so that a person doesn't have to log out to start up another rollover. That's just dumb.