I almost never play them. Can never feel good about your hand unless you make quads. Even if you flop bottom boat you have to proceed with caution. Because people that have top trips will not fold and if two people have top trips they more than likely have six cards and two whacks too make bigger boat and that's a lot of bullets to dodge.

Case in point I was playing against this knob that was betting every hand like it was the stone cold nuts. J high flushes on paired boards, 2 pair hands when str8 and flush possible.

I have AKJT with one suit in an unraised pot. Flop comes TT3 and this guy leads out and pots it. Well I have three T's with ace kicker so I'm going nowhere especially considering some of the hands this guy has shown. The guy before me and calls and I call. Turn does not help and guy pots it again both me and the other guy call. The river brings a king ball giving me TTTKK and most likely the best hand. Dude leads out and goes all in. The asian guy knows the guy is weak and keeps looking to get a hint at what I might do. It was that much more to call and he calls. I go all in and asian guy insta mucks. The guy that kept potting it was in disbelief when his flopped full house didn't hold up. He had 3368. The asain guy even had a FH too.