Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice donk bet on the river.

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    How would a player in my position with a Queen have played that hand?
    Probably the same way and probably the same as a player with a busted flush draw, a pocket pair and a king with a weak kicker. You could be betting as a bluff or a blocking bet. Either way unless you have a queen the way you played it you show that you will fold any other hand and it is more than likely enough that you have a different hand to make the raise profitable.

Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Impressive, you guarantee one thing in the first sentence then verbally break it in the next.

Or maybe you mean besides me. Oh wait you said you did that to bigblue also. So besides bigblue and myself. Wait, maybe there have been other people who said something or talked shit to you so you retaliated. So just to people who make you mad. Who knows what you mean or what you think your behavior has been. Pretty obvious ur a talented revisionist.
    Ok I was talking other then u and him the only two assholes who play in the she poker rooms. Go ahead and find one other person. U won't because I don't play the same type game u two play anytime someone "outplays" me. Which sorry to say is VERY often with you sir. Good luck in the poker room tonight fish.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

rofl waffles

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    yesterday first hand of the tourney i get 2 pair and was ousted by a guy who hit a set. today first hand of the tourney my QQ loses to KAce. oh well life goes on. stop whining , you , k13 , and mikej amm are the biggest fukkin babies here
    Fuk off wulfass! Your claim to fame is a fuk'in sad story about what a lonely pathetic loser you are! If I posted a video like that, I'd at least take a shower and buy a fuk'in light blub for that dark hole you live in! You'll never get any pussy living your life on sbr playing poker! What a fuk'in waste! I don't cry about shit asshole, if I've got something to say, I'll fuk'in say it! Unlike you, "oh please sbr, give me a free stake because I have no life, never go out, live in a shit hole country where elephants get more ass than I do." Hey wulfee boy, maybe that's the ticket, go fuk an elephant! I'm sure you've got plenty of them around.

First 12