a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Timing out

If you are in a hand and it is your turn in a cash game, and you don't end up making a decision because you are flustered or thinking what to do, your hand is folded as it should be, but you are then placed sitting out next hand. In a tourney you can simply click I'm back and not miss a hand , but in a cash game you aren't dealt in the next hand and this is very frustrating.I've also had times where I'm sitting out but my connection is in and out, so I click I'm back, but because of a bad connection and the I'm back button being in the same location as the call button, it has some times mistakenly took me for calling. An action button like that should be moved to a non action area so this doesn't happen

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

I agree. The timing out and what happens should be fixed. Once you get back in, you should not be charged the BB and SB also!

I have a little "workaround" that sometimes works. If there is enough delay/time between you disconnecting/timing out, you can click the "Sit out next hand" box twice to select and de-select it and then click Auto-Post blinds box.

From what I have seen, this appears to reset the client to not sit you out automatically.

Cheers!

brad89
    brad89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    In a tourney you can simply click I'm back and not miss a hand , but in a cash game you aren't dealt in the next hand and this is very frustrating.
    If you tick the "away" box and then untick it again before the next hand starts, you won't miss out