BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    leafer i'm thinking of making an epic video to get this stake

someone talk me out of it or give me a reason not to make it
    No... by all means, Mike... make it.

You DO realize, however, that a video can not be "epic" without a naked woman (by definition).

Just sayin'......

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3229

leafer i'm thinking of making an epic video to get this stake

someone talk me out of it or give me a reason not to make it
    Make it. Leafer might have the inside track with his video. Maybe you can surpass him.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    No... by all means, Mike... make it.

You DO realize, however, that a video can not be "epic" without a naked woman (by definition).

Just sayin'......
    And the woman has to be Avril. Make it happen Mike.

Weems2k
    Fat!!!
    Weems2k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8812

I woke up in a vegas hotel. Nothing but my boxers. Panties and thongs were left on the bed. Wallet empty. Headache prolly from the 3 bottles of Captain Morgan laying empty on the floor. After going #2 and leaving to see what the world awaits; I came to one thing.

Thank god I stayed in a Holiday Inn last night!!!!!

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd bet the judges scorecards have RyanLeafofBets all over them so far. Although, I'm just the unofficial ringside scorer. Like the OP said, video a plus, but nobody's out of contention yet.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

lou here's the winner
    28 seconds of pure victory

crank the volume up guys, kindergarten milwaukee speaks quietly

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: borednaz, and secretstash

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    I'd bet the judges scorecards have RyanLeafofBets all over them so far. Although, I'm just the unofficial ringside scorer. Like the OP said, video a plus, but nobody's out of contention yet.

Fuk'in pussy ass bullshit story! Hey Ryan, don't own a fuk'in dog if you can't afford to feed it! Give me fuk'in break! Guy doesn't ever look into the camera the whole time! Talk about a load of dogshit! Using your fuk'in dog to like a sap to get into a poker tourney. Dog looks pretty well fed to me! So you can't afford a fuk'in $2 bag of puppy food? Get a fuk'in life and a job! Such a full of shit loser story!
    Last edited by mikejamm; 06-08-12 at 04:52 PM.

jeffdane
    jeffdane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Gimme da stake
    cuz i cant bake
    I needs sum food
    so i dont get lou'd
    dont make me pull out da snake

GaryDN
    GaryDN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20008

I'll take anything for free !

mikejamm

lou here's the winner

You call that a video? Sorry Mike, unless you've got some naked Avril Lavine footage, epic fail! Cute kids though.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ok mike big plus for being willing to pimp out your kids to get a free roll. I want it & you stole my TTwarrior bit. But as the bigger man, I say you were willing to go the extra mile & deserve it.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
    Ok mike big plus for being willing to pimp out your kids to get a free roll. I want it & you stole my TTwarrior bit. But as the bigger man, I say you were willing to go the extra mile & deserve it.
    thanks borednaz
    mikejamm i dare you to make a better one

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I'm the only one offering to give away the other 50% of the points. Im playing for absolutely nothing. The points will go to other posters or I will donate them to a charity of Lou's choice. I just want the action of a big event

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

lou here's the winner

Hurls
    Hurls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Lou how about using one of your programs and whoever has gotten the worst starting hands over a certain amount of time say since the DSI thing started gets it? no one knows who that is, this way it wont be just what you think is funny? just a thought.

or who gets river but raped most often
    Last edited by Hurls; 06-08-12 at 06:41 PM. Reason: sbr poker is maddening

ewrestling4c
    ewrestling4c's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Haven't played SBR poker before and would like to try the software. I am a decent poker player and would like to play against the guys on here, have some fun, and I would be appreciative for the gift.
    Points Awarded:

GamblerSpirit gave ewrestling4c 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

Quote Originally Posted by Hurls View Post
    The fact is that if you check every post that I have ever made I have never ever said one bad word about SBR I am a model poster and never complain cant SBR help a nice guy out for once instead of all of these jerks, cmon SBR I NEVER bitch and moan i deserve it end of story.
    hahahahahaha

p0kerdynamix
    p0kerdynamix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

Cause Ill win

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

As I told stash, I'm paying Yisman. As to you? Maybe learn to mind your own business? Seriously ass, I beat you in one hand of poker & since you've been crying to me about matters you have no idea about which don't even involve you.
    Just making sure that sbr doesn't give out freebies to someone taking advantage. I've worked hard to pay back over $20,000 in loans over the last 5 months alone so I take offense to anyone who stiffs.

As to the hand of poker to which you refer....has nothing to do with me losing a hand and actually you didn't even win the hand. To refresh your memory here's what happened:

3 way pot, you're first to act after a bet/raise on the flop and type in chat "I have 2 pair but it's not good" and fold with people to act behind you. I folded and the other guy won the hand. I told you that, for future reference, it's horrible etiquette to say when your holding when you're not in a heads up pot and there is still action behind you. Not only that, but in a tournament it's grounds for a penalty live. Instead of just apologizing or saying thank you chose to argue that what you did is fine and had nothing to do with the action/hand.

I'll leave it at that. Anyone who has played poker knows what you did is wrong and, to be honest, I think you probably do as well. It was only after you started arguing that you did nothing wrong that I searched your name. When I saw posters who I believe to be of high character and moral fiber type that you were a cheat/stiff/scab whatever I brought that up to you and you didn't respond.

So that's it pal...no grudges no crying...just the facts. Every time you show up around here asking for handouts or playing in sbr tournaments with overlay I'll continue to call you out and bump threads in which you have stiffed.

Cheers and good luck. As I said be a man and do what's right.
    Points Awarded:

downsouth gave tatddy 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mikejamm

thanks borednaz
    mikejamm i dare you to make a better one
    No thanks man, I'm not pimp'in my family out for a fuk'in poker stake. I'm surprised you didn't have your kids drawing "I love SBR" posters and your "ol lady wear'in an sbr thong! lol! Nice touch though, adding the sbr mug of beer in there. Remember, don't drink and film!

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    No thanks man, I'm not pimp'in my family out for a fuk'in poker stake. I'm surprised you didn't have your kids drawing "I love SBR" posters and your "ol lady wear'in an sbr thong! lol! Nice touch though, adding the sbr mug of beer in there. Remember, don't drink and film!
    you call it pimp'in your family out, i call it having fun. lighten up man, i was always taught that if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

I'm on the "give it to beerdog" bus. He's the one who deserves it...a class act...and not stooping to whining about his life issues.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

Actually I beat you at a hand first then you called into question my etiquette. Which yes I did argue with you, and yes I still believe I was right. You then proceeded to harp on the subject, as if I owed you points personally. I just refused to respond to you because at that point there was no point in trying to have a conversation.

I will not pay a person who insulted me & was rude during my father dying I do not care as to whom is upset by that. I love how certain people like to speak up about being men but then stick their noses into business not involving them like women. Hey and BeerDog stay classy my friend. I was waiting on a rejoin & saw your backstabbing comment.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    I'm on the "give it to beerdog" bus. He's the one who deserves it...a class act...and not stooping to whining about his life issues.
    Thanks Bud.

The absolutely cool thing would be after I win this, I am going out to my 18th anniversary dinner at Ruth Chris's (thanks to the awesome SBR Store!).

BeerDog99

Hey and BeerDog stay classy my friend. I was waiting on a rejoin & saw your backstabbing comment.
    Ah, all I said was "I liked the note to Bored and I thought it was well stated" nothing more.

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    +1. BD rules

milwaukee mike

Beerdog is a great guy but hes too good at poker. Shouldnt even be allowed to buy in with his own points

Right now i'm 1st in the running and leafer is a close 2nd

No other videos, come on guys give it your best shot!

mikejamm

At least give the stake away to someone who actually doesn't have the fuk'in points to buy in! Cheap bastards got points coming out of their asses and still too cheap to buy in!

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

That much is true, don't give it to someone who can afford to buy in.

BeerDog99

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    At least give the stake away to someone who actually doesn't have the fuk'in points to buy in! Cheap bastards got points coming out of their asses and still too cheap to buy in!
    The points are coming out of the poker table, not my ass!

rufflesmuncher
    rufflesmuncher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Have you guys ever seen lost? The big black smoke? Well the only way to protect yourselves is by giving me the entry. You must give it to me, it is the only way to protect the island. Jacob has sent me to tell you. It is inevitable, it is fate, I must receive the entry....

mikejamm

Oh the fuk'in dirty laundry being aired out here!Amazing what people will say and do for a free points stake in a poker tourney! Well half ass free anyway, after sbr collects their 50% take! And Mike, I wasn't the first one to say you were pimp'in your family out. So you lighten up man, no harm intended. I know how sensitive you Milwaukee piss water drinkers can be.Great experiment in back stabbing psychology sbr, I wonder how much shit would fly if you all actually gave away a real fuk'in tangible item?

stuler
    stuler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 308

must need a IT degree to get this damn video on here!

First 123456 ... Last