Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

ok so here goes. i will tell you all a little about the mysterious wulfman. my gf left me about 3.5 years ago and i have not dated since. i developed an anxiety disorder/depression shortly after her departure. sort of like monk on USA network. anyhow at present my life consists of a monotonous job and coming home to a dark house and a frozen meal. sbr poker is the highlight of my day. when i play it anxiety, depression and all other shit go away. i love sbr poker and am a decent player so i should get you your points back. well at least half of them.

oh yea and i haven't had sex in that 3.5 year time period also.
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 06-08-12 at 10:06 AM. Reason: more detailed response

tunaguitar76
    tunaguitar76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 895

it's a ying and yang type thing.

i don't qualify for obama freebies.. this i do. let's find balance in this world, one tunaguitar76 at a time.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

"SBR gets 50% of the winnings" Yeah don't get too fuk'in generous with that stake giveaway. Not really a fuk'in giveaway if you're getting 50% return on whatever the guy wins. Unlike these fuk'in suck ups, who bitch and moan about the loans they owe or how much they've lost here, I'm not gonna kiss your ass to play poker so you can rig the shit and make sure whoever you stake places high in the final, there by making sure you get all your bullshit points back and then some, which is exactly what the fuk will happen, guaranteed.

So let me make it easy for you, I'll play in your little dog and pony show, and I'll play fuk'in aggressive. So if I lose, big fuk'in deal, at least I had the balls the to go up against one or more of the shrills and sbr employees you're gonna program to win the fuk'in thing anyway! So test the theory, prove me wrong or puss out and stake some non pro who's points won't even buy JJ Gold knee pads or condoms! Man, you'd think the least you could do is let non pros buy condoms, doing your part to keep idiots from reproducing and spreading std's!

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I will tell you my sad life story about why I deserve the free 550 point poker entry.

(deep breath)

I was handcuffed to the bed.. In my underwear, (sighs) where I remained.. She was attractive.. She was, also, in fact, a Nazi..

The water.. that I had been swimming in was.. very cold. And, when I dropped the towel, there was.. significant shrinkage..

Her parents were looking at me.. So, there I was, with a marble rye hanging from the end of a fishing pole..

In closing, these stories have not been embellished, because - they need no embellishment. They are simply, horrifyingly, the story of my life as a short,
    stocky, slow witted bald man.

Thank you.
    How can this not be very seriously considered?

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Give it to me and I will take pictures of myself and post them wearing sbr panties YET AGAIN. but this time I will do rear end shots and on my butt cheeks in either black, red or blue sharpie marker (you choose the color) will be SBRFORUM.COM.
    huge

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by tunaguitar76 View Post
    it's a ying and yang type thing.

i don't qualify for obama freebies.. this i do. let's find balance in this world, one tunaguitar76 at a time.
    I like this as well

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by aggieshawn View Post
    Reasons:
    -first to register so no bribe was required to play.
    -Cause I really don't care if I get the free entry or not.
    It almost makes him broke too, how can he not be considered

LUCKYCHUCK
    LUCKYCHUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 29057

obviously sbr wants the person to be a good player, otherwise they will not receive any winnings cut

wquine
    Bet2BLucky
    wquine's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10752

I play better on BATH SALTS, should I be staked by SBR, I will stake myself full of those bad boys and tear up the felt! SBR will not be held responsible for any actual damages...

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

SBR gets 70% of my winnings .

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

no need for a reason Lou ... just check my hands history for the past two weeks ... lamest cards ever ... that should be enough ...

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Stake me and I'll give the agreed 50% to SBR and the other 50% I'll give away to other posters if i win anything

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

eSTOXX
    eSTOXX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Fine-print
    1. SBR will determine who wins the stake by Sat at noon ET. SBR will then transfer 550 pts to winner's account for the entry fee.
    2. SBR will take 50% cut of user winnings.
    ---------

3. If the remaining part of the winnings will be more than 550 pts, I’ll used to continue this promotion. This mean, I’ll transfer to another SBR user for the next “Professional only” tourney, wich will be determined by SBR.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ok here goes, Stake me & if I win I will help pay real money for TTwarrior to go the Bash. With my points I will buy free SBR Pizzas so that Bash members can periodically lord them over TT on video making him beg & do random stupid fat people tricks on video for our amusement.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ttwarrior1

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Give it to Beerdog. He lives in the Northwest Territories and is snowed in year round. Plus he has to pay $70 for any deliveries he receives from SBR so you guys owe him a few dollars.

slikec
    slikec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Give me because otherwise i wont p(l)ay it!

And yes i have points and yes i have knowledge but your tourney software sucks and i wont pay 550 of my points to get r*ped like today. Just payed BB and SB and was moved on other table exactly at BB!!!!! And yes i tilted away my stack but who cares i will still be number 1 in the leaderboard(at least for another week)

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
    Ok here goes, Stake me & if I win I will help pay real money for TTwarrior to go the Bash. With my points I will buy free SBR Pizzas so that Bash members can periodically lord them over TT on video making him beg & do random stupid fat people tricks on video for our amusement.
    nice with tt.. but how bout with pts u pay ur enormous debt man. seriously its time to man-up

-stash

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Pay your debts and be a man.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

what is this a who is liked more contest

and bore pay your debts first

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

This guy... only one so far with:

1. A video
    2. A puppy
    3. A Ben Affleck look-alike.

That should get me the entry!

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Give it to Beerdog.
    My sources* tell me he's about to be BANNED.

(*The Giant)

housecloud
    housecloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'll guarantee to get 1st place

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

I'am paying back points. I'm paying yisman off on the weekends. Watertight will get ice water in hell before I pay him.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

As I told stash, I'm paying Yisman. As to you? Maybe learn to mind your own business? Seriously ass, I beat you in one hand of poker & since you've been crying to me about matters you have no idea about which don't even involve you.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

Nos, you know I respect you my friend. But trust me this is not something you know much about and it's probably best you stay out of it. I'm paying those whom deserve to be paid.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Nos, you know I respect you my friend. But trust me this is not something you know much about and it's probably best you stay out of it. I'm paying those whom deserve to be paid.
    curiousity makes me ask. How is it determined who deserves to be paid? If he loaned you the points (and I didnt pay attention to who) then doesnt he deserved to be paid back. They really are "his" points per sey. Whether he gets pissed and acts like an ass because he was screwed over really doesnt make them any less "his" points. Does it?

Did Thad piss you off somehow or is he not in the equation? Haven't heard or seen him from him lately.

Oh well, and for my vote give the stake to beerdog, One of the nicest guys in forumville.

Good Luck

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Oh well, and for my vote give the stake to beerdog, One of the nicest guys in forumville.
    I couldn't agree more, DS. Beerdog is the absolute BEST of peeps.

That's why it disgusts me that The Giant has been on this maniacal crusade to get him banned.
    Effin sickening......

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Give it to mikejamm, maybe it will calm his bipolar ass down for a couple hours. I don't like to be stake in anything, I want all the winnings for myself.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

sorry bore, I know a lot about this, and you comment says it all, who deserves to be paid, it does not work that way.

you pay everybody you owe, no matter what, I understand some guys push it but if you owe you owe

anyway have a great day and just pay these guys

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by RyanLeafOfBets View Post
    This guy... only one so far with:

1. A video
    2. A puppy
    3. A Ben Affleck look-alike.

That should get me the entry!
    On second thought, give it to this guy. Made the effort. Cute puppy, I'm a sucker for puppies.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

This dog needs some beer points!

Hurls
    Hurls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

The fact is that if you check every post that I have ever made I have never ever said one bad word about SBR I am a model poster and never complain cant SBR help a nice guy out for once instead of all of these jerks, cmon SBR I NEVER bitch and moan i deserve it end of story.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    This dog needs some beer points!
    Hang in there, BD.

I'z got yo back.

Fuk The Giant!

HotStreak
    Smokin'
    HotStreak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 901

I was born a gambler, upon emerging from my mothers womb, I bet the doctor he couldn't slap me. Lost that one. The first of many loses to come. My unemployed single mother was addicted to Keno. She left me under the rail of a craps table at Westward Ho right off the sidewalk across the street from the Riviera, hoping someone would happen by and give me a better life. As luck would have it, an Asian man found me, kicking my basket as he cashed into the game. Seeing me as a sign of good fortune, he left me under the table as he played. 11 hours later, after the heater of his life, he picked me up and off we went. He named me Monkey.

My journey had just begun.......

To hear more of my story, ship the 550.

First 12345 ... Last