Hurls
    Hurls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

DeadPhish is a coward

thats it and he knows why, if 10 pts is so worth running from man time to get a life, and phish sucked and you should be dead
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: secretstash, and moses millsap

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

Don't play with him, that's what I do. If everyone does this, it's hard for him to roll-over.

dumbmoney
    dumbmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 292

Agree it is frustrating to get hit and run for 6 points. Although I do take issue with the phish sucked part. Phish is still touring and they still melt faces. Do yourself a favor and check out a show some time when they're around. You may wind up changing your kings of leon avatar.

Hurls

Quote Originally Posted by dumbmoney View Post
    Agree it is frustrating to get hit and run for 6 points. Although I do take issue with the phish sucked part. Phish is still touring and they still melt faces. Do yourself a favor and check out a show some time when they're around. You may wind up changing your kings of leon avatar.
    As for that I am more of a strangefolk person I think Reid is the one to see if you get a chance

As for the 10 pt hit and run does he have another account where he dumps the ten pts and then comes back with 10 again? thats the only way I can see it being possible because it usually wont let you back in the game with less unless you dont have the pts to do it. Whatever I am all set with him.

To all Phish lovers I apologize, just was pissed at the phish guy at the time, bol all today. and congrats to rebuy tourney top finishers yesterday.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

yup, dislike this guy.

dumbmoney
    dumbmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 292

I've seen strangefolk a few times. Once in the 90s when Reid was with them and once later without him. They were good. I respect Reid as a songwriter, and even dug his assembly of dust stuff. Saw those guys a few times too and they put on a good show as well. Live music is a big passion of mine, and I go see bands all the time. I've been fortunate enough to see a lot of great acts and shows. No problem at all, by the way. I was just sticking my .02 cents in. I know phish isn't for everyone, they don't have great or actually even good voices, have alot of songs with quirky lyrics, and their studio stuff is a mixed bag. But still as far as a live concert experience nothing tops phish for me.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Hurls

Hurls

things werent working out for deadphish at table he called me a shmuck and ran like the coward he is before i could respond, case and point, lock it up mods

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

He just lost 10 points. Had to reload. Guess he'll have to stay until he wins 15 points now.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

I'll give him credit. He won $8.50 back before everyone quit the table.

nomeansno
    nomeansno's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

what a fukin bitch seriously

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26307

playing for 6 points at a time? that is crazy, short stacking at 2/4 is reasonable approach but at .25/.50 pathetic