stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Hats off to poster "Thegiant"

Well since I am arguably the most credible poster here in every significant facet I will be periodically be giving "props" if you will to posters who deserve it. There won't be any bashing, I don't believe in negativity unless it is 100% necessary.

I had a bit of insomnia last night so I woke up about 330 am and wanted to play some cards. Since I am in the United States and am therefore not responsible enough to do it with my own money it came down to SBR. I caught up with him at 5/10 but I didn't want to play with my real stack only 174 from a roll over. He agreed to play 2/4 with me and was completely cool when I hit my rollover and left almost right after many would have cried about that. He even tracked down this new Bobby video that I want to see for me, I couldn't find it but I appreciate the effort.

This is a stand up guy and a class act and many of you fools could learn a ton about class and ethics from him.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

nice work

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Giant's a nice guy.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

The Giant is very inquisitive, eager to wallow in SBR drama past & present.

The Giant, I know things that would make your hair stand on end.

Call me.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Well since I am arguably the most credible poster here in every significant facet I will be periodically be giving "props" if you will to posters who deserve it. There won't be any bashing, I don't believe in negativity unless it is 100% necessary.

I had a bit of insomnia last night so I woke up about 330 am and wanted to play some cards. Since I am in the United States and am therefore not responsible enough to do it with my own money it came down to SBR. I caught up with him at 5/10 but I didn't want to play with my real stack only 174 from a roll over. He agreed to play 2/4 with me and was completely cool when I hit my rollover and left almost right after many would have cried about that. He even tracked down this new Bobby video that I want to see for me, I couldn't find it but I appreciate the effort.

This is a stand up guy and a class act and many of you fools could learn a ton about class and ethics from him.
    well, well, well. Giant, it looks like Stevie is offering you up a whole slice of anus

Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

100% agree. Great guy. Good poker player too.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Giant has been a handicapping machine over various forums for years. Very knowledgeable in NBA, NFL and bases. Was top notch at Covers for years.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

these appear to be contradictory statements

you won't bash, but we are fools that need to learn about class and ethics?

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

sounds like lip service is going to be provided

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I'm a big Giant fan. (pun intended).

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

giants a stand up player

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Giant is good peoples

Giant bailed me out once

Giant is a true hero to all

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

giant is good people

the OP on the other hand is a giant fukkin toolbag
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14852

Agree on The Giant - got to know him when he first came over to SBR and glad he's stayed around!

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Thegiant Thegnat

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Wow, I somehow missed this thread the first time through.

Thanks for the kind words, guys....and Steve, all the mean-spirited things I said about your upcoming nuptials, I take them all back. You are the man.

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Thegiant Thegnat
    The VaGiant

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The Giant is what we call an underrated poster at SBR

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Never fukkin heard of him.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Big Fan... tells it like it is!

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Wow, I somehow missed this thread the first time through.

Thanks for the kind words, guys....and Steve, all the mean-spirited things I said about your upcoming nuptials, I take them all back. You are the man.

Steve blows the Giant and then the Giant comes back in here and speaks in code. I'll translate:

Thanks for the kind words, guys....and Steve, all the mean-spirited things I said about you coming on your own nipples, I take it that wasn't you but a whole team of blacks. You are the man.

probettor1
    probettor1's Avatar Become A Pro!

The giant is my shrink, instead of paying a fortune to see Dr Phil this guy will give you a free consultation with the same quality as Dr Phil at any time. Not kidding. Great player, smart shrink, nice guy, ethics are guaranteed.

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Big Fan... tells it like it is!
    Likewise, buddy. Big fan, I like the cut of your jib!

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    Steve blows the Giant and then the Giant comes back in here and speaks in code. I'll translate:

Thanks for the kind words, guys....and Steve, all the mean-spirited things I said about you coming on your own nipples, I take it that wasn't you but a whole team of blacks. You are the man.
    Not your best work, baskets, but the effort is most appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by probettor1 View Post
    The giant is my shrink, instead of paying a fortune to see Dr Phil this guy will give you a free consultation with the same quality as Dr Phil at any time. Not kidding. Great player, smart shrink, nice guy, ethics are guaranteed.
    Dude, you've been kind of feisty lately, arguing with the natives. Stay away from Frizzelli, this guy will eat you for lunch. If you need another counseling session, let me know.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The Giant is a steady poster
    Just does his thing here
    Picks a good % of winners also

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Me and the giant were @ the poker tables last night. He took down some pots as did I.

I happened to chat with him about baby mama drama and the weirdest thing happened.. He snapped his fingers 3 times and everything was ok. I was suddenly in a relaxed state.I have never seen anything like it before even after watching every single Dr Phil episode in existence. Thank you Giant you are good peoples!

The Giant

Smoke, it was my pleasure, my friend. After watching you dominate the table with an array of moves that completely baffled the inferior opponents, I could still see that there was something upsetting you.

As your chip stack mounted, I noticed there was still unhappiness in your eyes. You know I hate when you're unhappy, right?

I knew what needed to be done.

I'm ecstatic to hear that the three snaps did the trick. Usually it only takes two, but you were in pretty bad shape.

Smoke is back, and he is better than ever!
    Points Awarded:

Smoke gave The Giant 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

I think Giant is going from under-rated poster to "rated" at his high level, by more and more.....

hope he keeps up the good work!