DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

SBR Poker for Mac - GET ON IT SBR!

Only running the MacBook Pro and iPad these days since my PC crapped out. Not wasting more money to buy another PC just for SBR Poker.

Can't be that hard to support the Mac platform. Do it up! I miss the daily MTTs and talking shit to donkeys

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

+1

eberetta1
    Win some cha-ching
    eberetta1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12515

My PC waiting for a repair disk, fortunately my Mom is borrowing me her comp while I'm visiting her in TN, on my drive north for the summer from MN to TN. You got an Ipad3???

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by eberetta1 View Post
    My PC waiting for a repair disk, fortunately my Mom is borrowing me her comp while I'm visiting her in TN, on my drive north for the summer from MN to TN. You got an Ipad3???
    Ipad 2

goofyre
    Cole World.
    goofyre's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

I'm on a macbook pro and use virtualbox to run xp and play poker. It's easy and still super fast. I have 0 problems with it.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

Ipad please, sucks having to go into my computer room to play SBR poker.

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by goofyre View Post
    I'm on a macbook pro and use virtualbox to run xp and play poker. It's easy and still super fast. I have 0 problems with it.
    I downloaded it and when I try to open it, it says : FATAL : No bootable medium found! System halted. Any idea? Doesn't sound good to me

Gruntworker
    Gruntworker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3899

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    I downloaded it and when I try to open it, it says : FATAL : No bootable medium found! System halted. Any idea? Doesn't sound good to me
    You probably already figured it out, but I googled it for you and found this link:

https://www.virtualbox.org/ticket/495

Sounds like it might be an issue with your OS bootable cd. I'm stuck trying to figure out how to do this as well, but for me it's because I forgot my admin password for the XP cd I'm using. Hope you figured it out!