RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

MSutter is a piece of garbage poker player...

***** Hand history (v1.2) *****
    Hand ID 1674658
    $0 + $11 Texas Hold'em (No Limit) - 20:21:00 25/04/2012 ET
    Table 'Table 27649', 10 seats max, Real money
    Seat 10 is the button. Small Blind $400, Big Blind $800
    Note: seat IDs range from 1 to 10
    Seat 1 (playing) : KingB1, amount $2064, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 2 (playing) : msutter, amount $12393, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 5 (playing) : ryanleafofbets, amount $12723, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 9 (playing) : goofyre, amount $12893, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 10 (playing) : JohnGalt2341, amount $3805, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    KingB1: Small Blind ($400)
    msutter: Big Blind ($800)
    ** Dealing Down Cards **
    Dealt to ryanleafofbets: [Ks, Kd]
    ryanleafofbets: Raise. ($12673)
    goofyre: Fold. ($0)
    JohnGalt2341: Fold.. ($0)
    KingB1: Fold. ($0)
    msutter: Call.. ($11543)
    msutter: Show Cards ($0)
    ryanleafofbets: Show Cards ($0)
    ** Dealing Flop **
    Community cards: [Jd, Th, 8c]
    ** Dealing Turn **
    Community cards: [3d]
    ** Dealing River **
    Community cards: [Qh]
    ** End Round **
    ** Evaluate **
    msutter: Show Cards ($0)
    ryanleafofbets: Show Cards ($0)
    ** Showdown **
    Main pot $25336, Rake $0
    Side pot #1 $330, Rake $0
    Summary msutter: bet $12343, won $25336, net $12993, HoleCards [Td, Tc], HiHand [three of a kind, tens] [Th, Td, Tc, Qh, Jd], won $25336 from main pot
    Summary ryanleafofbets: bet $12673, won $330, net $-12343, HoleCards [Ks, Kd], HiHand [a pair of kings] [Ks, Kd, Qh, Jd, Th], won $330 from side pot #1

Unreal. How much worse can you be?

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter

Let's risk all of our chips w/ 10-10 with 12 people still left in tourney... unreal. I will kick your teeth in if I see you.

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

haha wow. If you get this upset about someone stacking off with 10s for like 13 BBs, what happens when you take an actual bad beat?

Be happy you got it in good, dude.

Soxsfan9
    Update your status
    Soxsfan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Why would you even call, you only had KK

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10260

poker

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter

Quote Originally Posted by icancount2one View Post
    haha wow. If you get this upset about someone stacking off with 10s for like 13 BBs, what happens when you take an actual bad beat?

Be happy you got it in good, dude.
    I had been playing pretty conservative... only raising w/ big hands, showing every time. Dude was 2nd or 3rd in chips, I had like 400 more. At best he's facing a coin flip there w/ AQ or AK... just makes no sense why you would call and put your tourney life in jeopardy and risk going out 12th when you can easily sit till 7 or 8. It'd be different if I was going all in every hand, etc... but no way you can call in that position when you're playing with a relatively tight play.

It's just an absolutely terrible call, and of course SBR rewards it. I'm by no means a great poker player, but i'd say my suckout to getting sucked out on ratio is roughly 1:6. SBR really doesn't like the best hand to win it seems... but that's not relevant at the moment. It was an absolutely terrible call. No respectable poker player calls there. If you're risking betpoints, you care about it enough to try to win. All I can say is unreal... terrible call. The whiskey is the cause for the mean comments.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Leafer....1010 this late in the tourney is not anything to cry about at all

Yeah it sucks, but its nothing even worth mentioning to be honest

And besides the difference between 12th and 8th or whatever in these tournies is not worth it to just sit there and only place Aces or Kings

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Leafer....1010 this late in the tourney is not anything to cry about at all

Yeah it sucks, but its nothing even worth mentioning to be honest

And besides the difference between 12th and 8th or whatever in these tournies is not worth it to just sit there and only place Aces or Kings
    I agree for the most part pal... but if you're top 3 in chips, not sure why you risk your tournament life. Maybe I'm just conservative but in his position w/ that chip stack, I insta fold there.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I like you Ryan, but you're being a big baby.

Knock it off.

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I like you Ryan, but you're being a big baby.

Knock it off.
    Nah, just a little drunk. Not being a big baby.
    Seriously though, you would make that call being top 3 in chips? With someone being conservative? I'm sorry, because maybe the alcohol is clouding my judgement, but at best you're looking at a coin flip there, and it's not worth it IMO to risk your tournament life on a coinflip when you have 15x the BB and a moderate pocket pair.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by RyanLeafOfBets View Post
    Seriously though, you would make that call being top 3 in chips? With someone being conservative? I'm sorry, because maybe the alcohol is clouding my judgement, but at best you're looking at a coin flip there, and it's not worth it IMO to risk your tournament life on a coinflip when you have 15x the BB and a moderate pocket pair.
    You motherfukker.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

go to the poker forum, someone lost with 4 aces...

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I'm not sure I'm reading the top thing right, but did you open shove?

He might've thought you were weak. I probably would've made a standard raise with kings. That's a hand you want action on.

I don't think his call is terrible. Your shove kind of looks like a small pair.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

a lot of guys play loose aggressive with big stacks. guy probably wouldve called with 4 4.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9617

is ryan drunk??? I would put it in with ten ten along with alot of people here

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9617

ill take tens all day long

icancount2one

Dude, even if you're pretty tight, you're thinking wrong.

When you have effective stacks under 15 BB, you might not have a better opportunity than 10-10. You don't win tournaments by playing spinelessly and coasting when you're at 12 players.

I obv don't know your history, but even if the call was bad, it wasn't THAT bad... but I doubt you'll listen to me or anyone else in the thread when you use phrases like "SBR rewarded the call".

icancount2one

Especially short handed, you should never expect big stacks to fold marginal hands. If he's not calling you with AK or 1010, why are you shoving? You really just want the blinds with KK?

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I'm not sure I'm reading the top thing right, but did you open shove?

He might've thought you were weak. I probably would've made a standard raise with kings. That's a hand you want action on.

I don't think his call is terrible. Your shove kind of looks like a small pair.
    I have to respectfully disagree with you sir, just because we'd been at the same table for quite a long time and he saw that I was a relatively tight player. When the blinds get higher, I usually just shove with big hands, especially since the top 3 big stacks were at my table and I wanted it to be clear that I had a strong hand. Maybe we play poker differently where i'm from, but I honestly insta fold there.

I'm really not trying to be a baby, but I just get tired of constantly getting sucked out on, because as mediocre of a player as I am, it seems like I almost always end up all in w/ the best hand. Regardless, SBR poker software doesn't like the best hand to win and it was a bad call IMO. I'll drink to that

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

nobody can beat Playersonly69 as biggest piece of garbage and piece of shit on SBR Poker,nobody even close to is cheating ,fraud scam artist,point stiff, if ever someone deserves a perma ban,its Playersonly69 , Amen

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter

Quote Originally Posted by icancount2one View Post
    Especially short handed, you should never expect big stacks to fold marginal hands. If he's not calling you with AK or 1010, why are you shoving? You really just want the blinds with KK?
    I would've been absolutely fine just taking the blinds there, but yes I realize people are very loose when we get down near the end, but I was hoping one of the shorter stacks would call me there. Had a few stacks at the table 3K or less. It was a power play to get the bet stacks out and either pick up the blinds or get a small stack to go all in. In hindsight, yes I should've done a standard raise... but either way, he calls, hits a 10 and I get buried there. I just honestly don't call there w/ 10 10. I said something like unreal after that, and dude cussed me out. What a classless piece of garbage. So, that made me rage even more.

Here are my findings:
    1. Whiskey is good.
    2. MSutter is not a good poker player or person.
    3. SBR has some good dudes who will voice their opinion respectuflly.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I get called w/junk all the time in real $$$ games

Guy to my right w/KQoff raised BB 5x he still has a big pile

I have AA - All In about 25x his raise

Everyone folds but him , he calls

he catches K on flop , Q on river

I say "CHIPS"

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Standard play.

Quit your fcuking crying.

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Gets the call he wants....cries at outcome.

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDunlop View Post
    Gets the call he wants....cries at outcome.
    I would have insulted the scrub even if I had won... that's a standard fold. That's my whole premise to the argument. I wouldn't have posted a thread if I had won (because well I'm aggravated and on tilt), but I would've stiill pointed out that the dude made a bad call. All I'm trying to say.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would have insulted the scrub even if I had won... that's a standard fold. That's my whole premise to the argument. I wouldn't have posted a thread if I had won (because well I'm aggravated and on tilt), but I would've stiill pointed out that the dude made a bad call. All I'm trying to say.

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Its not a "standard fold" though......It just isnt

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

leaf u are terrible if you fold 1010 there, take up knitting.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDunlop View Post
    lol

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

if you fold a hand like 1010 in that spot any real player would run u over so hard give me a break.

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

zomg this is such a standard spot. Please shoot yourself in the head for making this thread.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Its one thing to whine and cry about being sucked out on late in a tourney and perhaps being mad at the poker site's RNG.

However, to call MSutter a piece of garbage person and poker player for calling a late tourney all in shove with 10 10 is absolutely ridiculous on so many levels.

RyanLeaf, every person who has read this thread is glad you got sucked out on (myself included).

I just realized this was a 11 SBR point poker tourney. Since each SBR point is worth around 5 cents, this means RyanLeaf created this bad beat whine thread over a 55 cent tournament. Incredible!!!
    Last edited by andywend; 04-26-12 at 04:21 AM.

ddjuric
    Update your status
    ddjuric's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 478

you are just a nit, you play just AQ,AK,QQ,KK and AA...and maybe JJ :P

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29790

what ryan sees: 12,000 chips! wow that is a large number of chips to risk!!!!!
    reality: 15 BIG BLINDS, 5 handed, he has a top 5 starting hand in poker, you clueless crybaby numbskull

true, you are probably such a terrible nit that you only shove premiums to take blinds and he made an incorrect call, but it's no guarantee he knows that. either way, doesn't make this "unreal" or "unbelievable" or god knows what, especially since you're playing for ****ing points and not everyone values their free time the exact same as you do so might want to gamble more for points. it's 5 handed and you both got big hands in a points tournament with a fast structure. get over it

also stop saying what other good players would or should do because you have literally no clue what you're talking about
    Points Awarded:

icancount2one gave blankoblanco 11 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Duff85

12 Last