shooms79
    shooms79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2198

I wish they offered Sit n Go format. 10 per table, top 3 cash. Pay a point fee. And directly rollover the points.

eberetta1
    Win some cha-ching
    eberetta1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12587

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Arun-

First off if I really did hurt your feelings than I apologize. It was said in jest.

Secondly - You're right some people do leave when their rollover is complete. What many of them do is say "rollover almost done" and let the room know what their intent is. What some of them, at the very least do, is sit out...but then tell their opponent that they're done and thx for game or whatever. Full table is one thing. But we're talking about a heads up game here. Since you've been playing live longer than I was born....is it commonplace at a live game for someone winning a pot to INSTANTLY stand up and bounce from the room? Probably not. But I'm just a baby.

I guess I live by the old adage "what you do speaks so loudly I cannot hear what you say to the contrary". Your words are sensible and well intended but what you did was out of line.

I mean, cmon bro, you didn't even say a WORD. You just left in half a second right after the hand. No hard feelings but if you think that's kosher we can just agree to disagree.
    Laughable if you think people are watching chat. Usually play 3 or 4 tables at once, seldom have time to chatter or see what others are writing during game play.

First 123