IXL
    Don't sweat the Technique
    IXL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4105

where did my poker trophies go???

Hi. i'm pretty new to the poker forum, but i have placed and won in my short stint. and in doing so i won points and trophies reflecting my play. somehow when i make posts in the forum they are not there anymore. is there an options in the settings menu where i can have these trophies visible again??? thank you...

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

they only last for a limited time..cash in more and you will get more..

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Thought they lasted a month, but I have a few random ones that disappeared, and still have some that I won before the ones that went away. Tis odd, but who cares just a meaningless badge.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

think the lower ones only last a week but could be wrong

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

They last anywhere from a week to a month. Some of the bigger ones last much longer though.

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

You're like the 50th person that's asked about the poker badges and why they disappear.... and I laugh and shake my head every time. Why not just change your avatar to a poker badge? Then you could have a badge forever and ever.

brumbies
    sail close to the wind
    brumbies's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7772

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Proffett View Post
    You're like the 50th person that's asked about the poker badges and why they disappear.... and I laugh and shake my head every time. Why not just change your avatar to a poker badge? Then you could have a badge forever and ever.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Proffett View Post
    At first, the way you worded things kinda creeped me out, Jimmy.
    The "forever and ever" shit was reminiscent of the two dead lil girls in _THE SHINING_... asking Danny to come play with them forever and ever.
    You really need to be more careful, Jimmy... and be more selective in your phrasing.

But I got past your insensitivity and decided you might be on to sumpthin'...

I feel so much more confident now...