Hurls
    Hurls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Has this ever happened to you in tourney?

I went all in I had J9 the other guy had K6. flop there was a jack I was ahead. turn was something irrelevent then I heard the next card sound but no card came and it said you came in whatever and the table was empty so when I lost there was obviously a reseat right after. I am not doubting that he caught the king it is SBR poker but I would have atleast liked to see the card to know. Since it was at the reseat the program goes so fast it never showed me the card. Of course live chat says its my connection which it wasnt cause I had no other issues and stayed connected. I went to chat just to see if they could make so that wouldn't happen to anyone else or me again. Not a big deal just wondering if anyone else ever had this issue?

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

The hand should be saved in your hand history unless you have it set not to save them. Just pull up the tourney and look at the last hand.

brad89
    brad89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes.

Another problem I've had a couple times is when my table is closed and we all move to a new one, the old table window is still open and shows the disconnected message in the middle of the screen which means you can't click on ANY other SBR poker windows except your current table. It's like the whole thing is frozen (apart from the current table which is the main thing) you can't even open the lobby to see how many people left or join a normal table. I don't think I've been at any normal tables when this happens but it would suck if it freezes you out of that too.

Hurls
    Hurls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

yea i checked like tatddy said(thanks) and it was the king, I just wish it would go slower cause at the time I was like WTF is happening!

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes when you are in a all in and it moves to the next table. you have to check your chips to see if you won or not because you never see the last card