bruloc
    bruloc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21058

Full Tilt Poker is almost back

Pocket Kings, one of the main owners of Full Tilt, is hiring staff to service of customer support. As you can see in that job's website : http://jobs.ie/Pocket-Kings-Ltd-39937/

Pocket Kings is hiring and has an urgent requirement for a number of experienced Quality Agents. With an attractive salary, these 2-3 month contract roles may become permanent and offer an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant and energetic company.
    Also, Orinic Limited, company linked to Full Tilt, asked AGCC to obtain a license to operate gambling games.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDD D

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

any online poker before poker goes legit in the USA will be banned they can dream as long as they want these crooks get nada

grumpy64
    grumpy64's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Op does know that ftp is ran by a bunch of crooks who stole millions from the players?

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

4k gone from me

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I always thought FTP was vastly overrated and never really cared for their software. IMO PokerStars was much better and I would play there again if made legal in the US.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    I always thought FTP was vastly overrated and never really cared for their software. IMO PokerStars was much better and I would play there again if made legal in the US.
    besides stiffing players, ftp's software was way better than pokerstars. majority of the ipoker world would agree with my statement...

williamj1975
    williamj1975's Avatar Become A Pro!

pstars software was 10 times better along with their customer support .You must not have played much to compare but I played 40 tourneys at a time on stars and there was less lag playing 40 than playing 16 on full tilt

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

I miss playing half an hour of rush when bored, rather than having to get into a ring game, play 2 big blinds and not have time to keep playing.

The rakeback was the best going around too... (someone correct me if I've got that wrong and have missed somewhere just as good)

That is about all FT had going for it.
    Last edited by Gee; 04-11-12 at 12:19 AM.

MiAMiEDDY
    MiAMiEDDY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

Rush poker was the most rigged programed game ive ever played

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by williamj1975 View Post
    pstars software was 10 times better along with their customer support .You must not have played much to compare but I played 40 tourneys at a time on stars and there was less lag playing 40 than playing 16 on full tilt
    it's not just me, it's the consensus on 2+2. also, when you play 40 tables at once can you really appreciate anything else than tables lagging? and how is your ability at reading people while playing 40 tables? of course you were just a rakeback pro, just shoving with premium hands, no?

fyi, i was a supernova on stars.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29934

yeah, ftp's software was better than stars' imo. even most PS regs on 2+2 agreed with that