MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Poker Rollover Question

Ok...I put in some points into a ring game from what I won in the freeplay tournament...started with like 30 and ended up with 55 or so...

can't seem to find out where the winnings went

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

ok nevermind...although it isn't reflected in cashier...once i went into a table i see it was added to the rollover balance

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

You need to rollover poker points 3x. You can track your progress by clicking the Cashier box on the main page.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

I am in same boat - I have played a few hold-em games but its not showing that I have rolled over any of that money - if I won $100, do I need to put a total of $300 at risk at some point or how does it work??

brad89
    brad89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    I am in same boat - I have played a few hold-em games but its not showing that I have rolled over any of that money - if I won $100, do I need to put a total of $300 at risk at some point or how does it work??
    Double check you are buying in from the rollover balance... I don't know when you won the $100 but you have bought in from your normal points balance multiple times.

You need to be called for it to count to rollover. All ins with no calls do nothing towards your rollover.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

Quote Originally Posted by brad89 View Post
    Double check you are buying in from the rollover balance... I don't know when you won the $100 but you have bought in from your normal points balance multiple times.

You need to be called for it to count to rollover. All ins with no calls do nothing towards your rollover.
    That was exactly my issue - thank you sir!!!