GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Let's get rid of the disconnect

I've seen people use this to protect their hands way too many times lately.

--Guy raises and flop comes A rag rag and magically he and his under pair get disconnected. ---

I don't bitch about much here on the poker side, but lets not have this as a tool for people to angle shoot during ring games.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

I agree gummo. I remember Glitch magically disconnecting when he has AJ on Jragrag flop against me when I shoved flop with AA. Weak sauce.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

My favorite is the guys who disconnect on EVERY hand when its below about 20 players in a tournament. Those blinds aren't getting any smaller for you guys.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

been saying it from the start those disconnects need to go

john actually said in poker chat that if you see someone disconnect in a tourney to delay the process of tourney (or even just use their whole timebank with a shit hand to stall) to turn them in as well, although i never do because there really is nothing u can do about it. if im playing for 9th in an sbr freeroll im fukked (at life)anyway.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Yea, its hard to "prove" that someone is disconnecting, even though it's obvious when it does happen.

Unless SBR poker is constantly having connections issues with their server, I don't see why we can't just get rid of the disconnect feature and live in the 21st century--where high-speed internet access is plentiful.

xxx
    xxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28270

had pocket 10s last night , come the flop wanted to place a bet but got disconnected same time i hit the bet button, by the time i came back in the game it was the river just checked. still won the hand but could of won more. possible reason i got disconnected was that i was doing mlb mock drafts on espn. but its the first time this happens to me.