mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

playersonly69 harassing players during poker tourneys!

For the past 3 nights during the 12am tourney, at the last couple of tables, Playersonly69 has come on the chat board, calling players profanities and talk'in a bunch of shit during the game!

He's not even in the damn tourney, yet he gets on the board and tries to instigate shit and harass people! Guy is just like another Bateman and needs to be banned for for his negative comments!

I thought chat is where you can talk about the poker game or discuss sports and gambling in general, not a place for some asshole to continuously come on and fuk with people while they're playing.

I hope the mods take notice and kick this guy out for a couple of weeks, because it's getting ridiculous!

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

thought he was only doing it when i play but now i see he is doing it with other players as well. He's been doing it way longer than 3 days also.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

mikejamm - grow a pair.

Signed,

The World
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole, FuzzyDunlop, playersonly69, PickWinnerAllDay, and andywend

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

shut chat off?

signed,

the tri Lambs

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

it's all good. the ones who sit around in chat and complain about free sbr poker have to live with themselves and their shitty life. so don't worry about it.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

come on PO

you are better than that

stop harassing players.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    mikejamm - grow a pair. Signed, The World
    Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    shut chat off? signed, the tri Lambs
    It's not that I don't mind a little trash talk'in and for the most part chat is pretty civil, but this asshole is relentless! I shouldn't have to shut off chat because one person decides he's going to spam the boards in a game he's not even in! It's really in poor taste and just shows how fuk'in ignorant and immature he is! If he ran his mouth like that at a live table, he'd get the fuk beat out of him!

deadphish
    deadphish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25687

how ironic mike...seeing how u were talking smack to me on a ring the other day...and i said nothing at all

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    thought he was only doing it when i play but now i see he is doing it with other players as well. He's been doing it way longer than 3 days also.
    Totally agree tt! I've watch him harass you at every table you've been at, especially when you make a final table! This po69 guy doesn't even deserve to be on the US team acting like that! WTF kind of good sportsmanship is that, when you're trying to concentrate and win a tourney and you've got some jerk sprouting all kinds hate from the rail. Total loser!

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by deadphish View Post
    how ironic mike...seeing how u were talking smack to me on a ring the other day...and i said nothing at all
    DP, all I've ever said to you man, is why do you hit and run all the time? I've never said anything derogatory to you. If fact, I even ask you to come chat with us last night. I was trying to get you to open up a dialogue and explain your playing style, which everyone who plays with you at the ring games would agree, is pretty lame. Hell man I even asked you if you liked both the Dead and Phish? There's a big difference between talk'in a little smack and what po69 is doing, which is being a complete harassing asshole at a table he's not even playing on!
    Last edited by mikejamm; 02-15-12 at 02:10 AM.

deadphish
    deadphish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25687

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    DP, all I've ever said to you man, is why do you hit and run all the time? I've never said anything derogatory to you. If fact, I even ask you to come chat with us last night. I was trying to get you to open up a dialogue and explain your playing style, which everyone who plays with you at the ring games would agree, is pretty lame. Hell man I even asked you if you liked both the Dead and Phish? There's a big difference between talk'in a little smack and what po69 is doing, which is being a complete harassing asshole at a table he's not even playing on!
    usually too busy multitabling to chat. i dont always hit n run...sometimes i miss n run. internet connection is weak, so i play all in or fold...and "run" cuz i dont want to all in with too big of a stack. anyway, i love the dead and phish. 1st dead show in 92...phish in 94. been playing drums/percussion since i was 3.

and for what its worth, i dislike PlayersOnly as well.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by deadphish View Post
    usually too busy multitabling to chat. i dont always hit n run...sometimes i miss n run. internet connection is weak, so i play all in or fold...and "run" cuz i dont want to all in with too big of a stack. anyway, i love the dead and phish. 1st dead show in 92...phish in 94. been playing drums/percussion since i was 3. and for what its worth, i dislike PlayersOnly as well.
    See man, we do have something common! And hey,that's cool by me, if you're multi-tabling with a weak connection and that's what you gotta do, I got no problem with it bro. Thanks for explaining what the deal is too. Yeah, I'm an 'ol Deadhead too, from '83 no less. I play guitar, bass, and keyboards, with guitar being my main gig. I played bars, clubs, honky tonks and dives for 15 years and then got off the road when my kids were born. I've caught about 7 Phish shows, one was Trey and his solo gig thing. He's the shit man, dude can flat out fuk'in jam! You checked out any Bill Kreutzmann or Mickey Hart shows? Mickey is out on the road tearing it up I hear!

mikejamm

Just a heads up to let other poker players know I'll be switching chat off tonight so I don't have to deal with this fuk'in asshole po69! He's a total fuk'in dirtbag and a waste of space! So if I don't respond to anybody who might kindly say nice hand or something else real pokers players say, you guys know why. Again, a heads up to Lou and the mods on here, this harassment shit on the chat boards shouldn't be allowed to go on and this "players" jerk with a IQ of 69 should be banned!

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Hmm, I've never really noticed in the tourneys I play but then again I'm usually harassing him....

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

He is better poker player than you I think you should deal with it.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

He always acts like a big shot too

Big shot harassing people over a free roll every night

What makes it even sadder is that he's not even playing, so the guy really has nothing better to do every night then talk shit to people in an sbr free roll.
    Last edited by zsr; 02-15-12 at 07:21 PM.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11934

I heard he was an ass but also a good poker player.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

All that I said last night was that I wanted to be the bubble boy MikeJamm. Then when you lost and became the bubble boy I said GG.

Then you started cussing for about 20 minutes nonstop. All I said was that I LOVE YOU! Of course that was joking, but I dont think that is cussing. Of course it pissed you off when I DIDNT say one bad word to you. You were the one acting like an asshole

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Mike, the funny thing is that talking to you seems to really rattle you. I never even say one bad word. I just say that I hope that you are out next. Sometimes I throw a bounty on you to get knocked out next too.

You are the one who starts cussing like a $2 whore for 20 minutes

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10440

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

There is something wrong with that guy
    He is a small timer trying to act big

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    There is something wrong with that guy
    He is a small timer trying to act big

ttwarrior1

wow what a lie, po was going on and on and on and does it everyday

jeffdane
    jeffdane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i was at the final table last night and PO did not say anything out of the ordinary. I think i was at the final table 2 nights ago too and dont remember anything bad.

i dont know either one of them but i do know he didnt do anything wrong.

i also know that tittywarrior was at the final table last night, so if he is saying the PO was doing these things, then tittywarrior is a piece of shit for making up stories. we already know he is a POS though, so this is nothing new.

3PtShooter
    3PtShooter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16173

he must not like you guys

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Those are some pretty impressive badges Jeff, way to go bud!

kkekuc1
    kkekuc1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

go too bed and cry bubble boy!!

ttwarrior1

hmm, its ttwarrior jeffdane and im not making up anything, no stories here,, only truth

oChRoNiCo
    DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT SON!
    oChRoNiCo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12049

come on tittywarrior you dont hafta lie to kick it!

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    All that I said last night was that I wanted to be the bubble boy MikeJamm. Then when you lost and became the bubble boy I said GG. Then you started cussing for about 20 minutes nonstop. All I said was that I LOVE YOU! Of course that was joking, but I dont think that is cussing. Of course it pissed you off when I DIDNT say one bad word to you. You were the one acting like an asshole
    Yeah it's funny how you leave out all the other shit you say and embellish your story! Like tt and myself have said, and I'm not making up shit, I'll say it right to your fuk'in retarded face! You're an asshole at tables you're not playing on! You do the same shit night after night, I guess mainly if someone you don't like makes the final table. You started the shit, so if you want to show up at tables you're not playing on and fuk with people, yeah I'm gonna tell your stupid ass to shut the fuk up!

You know something man, it's not so hard to be cool, but you have to really work at being an asshole! You obviously have that mastered.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 02-16-12 at 02:36 AM.

ttwarrior1

he's doing it again

zsr

PO is the ultimate e-big shot

Act like a big shot on a forum but spend all day talking shit to people in free rolls

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

guy's a fukkin prikk

ttwarrior1

and his name on bookmaker is pokerpro

He maybe the weirdest person i ever seen

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

He is a winning player and that is all that matters.
    Points Awarded:

playersonly69 gave frizzelli 20 SBR Point(s) for this post.

playersonly69 gave frizzelli 50 SBR Point(s) for this post.

1234 Last