CHAMPBASI
    CHAMPBASI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heads-up Poker

Does anyone play at a site which offers heads-up poker tourneys (one player against another, each one starts with 3,000 chips, winner takes all)?

I play at Betroyal which sends their players to the Boss network I believe. There, they have heads-up games where each player can play for anywhere between $3 and $1,000 for either limit, NL or PL.

I've had good success playing PL for $20 and $30 - rake is $1 and $1.50 respectively. With the bonuses that places are throwing around, would be interested in opening up a new account at a place that also offers PL heads-up tourneys.

Let me know if your place offers heads-up games?

Bullajami
    Bullajami's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

HU tournaments are quite common - many sites offer them. The part I think you are going to have trouble satisfying is the PL (assuming you mean Pot-Limit) part. Mostly I see NL HU tournaments. PL is less common.

Good Luck!

jesterson
    jesterson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CHAMPBASI
    Does anyone play at a site which offers heads-up poker tourneys (one player against another, each one starts with 3,000 chips, winner takes all)?

I play at Betroyal which sends their players to the Boss network I believe. There, they have heads-up games where each player can play for anywhere between $3 and $1,000 for either limit, NL or PL.

I've had good success playing PL for $20 and $30 - rake is $1 and $1.50 respectively. With the bonuses that places are throwing around, would be interested in opening up a new account at a place that also offers PL heads-up tourneys.

Let me know if your place offers heads-up games?
    Royal Vegas (www.royalvegaspoker.com) does. THey have HU cash games as well as tourneys, 2 player, 4 player, and 16 player, winner take all. In the 2 player, you start with 1000 with blinds starting at 5/10 (maybe 2.5/5, forgot). In the others, it's 1500 starting. If you register and play there, use jblaze1201 as the referring player, I think you get a bonus as well. Thanks!

joe blow
    joe blow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 99

Ultimatebet....I play the 1 on 1 games all the time. I play mostly the $20 buy ins.I play under the same name joe blow
    Look for me i am easy money

CHAMPBASI
    CHAMPBASI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Joe Blow,

With those $20 games, is there pot limit available? Also, what is the fee for the game, $1,50, 1.00 or less?

mad
    mad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pretty sure Full Tilt has 'em. Might wanna' check it out.

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

i've seen it at Full Tilt in the past as well. good luck with that.