frankzig
    frankzig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3622

contgrats to the finish'ers

Djohns04
    Djohns04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 184

Was a lot of fun, thanks SBR! Hopefully this can become more of a regular event. I liked the one posters idea of a bigger monthly buy-in.. Maybe 250-300 ? Throw the 100 pt mtt on Sundays and people will definitely show up.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    can someone tell me what i did wrong in this poker tourney

people complained that i waited to long to act?

Seemed fine to me, and I played with you till the end.

You take a bit more time than some, but not running the clock to zero, so nothing wrong with that.

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

I have never understood why most players do not use the clock. I consistently use it to my advantage and win plenty with it. SBR has one of the fastest clocks on planet so I don't see what the problem is. Problem I do see is not having a added time button. Here again SBR is the only site without one. I paid entry fee and am entitiled to my time for what it is!

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    I watched the last six guys or so. Very tight play for a while. I noticed your play was slow. I was hoping it was not the software hanging. You were never disconnected that I could tell. If you wait a handful of seconds every time then players are going to complain. They have other things to do besides watching your time bar run down every time its your turn. Of course if you are pondering a bet or an all in then guys understand. We restricted one user who was running his time bar down because he was modeling his cards with a software program. It was annoying and after we tried to speed him up we finally gave up, deemed his slow play bad for business. Anyway, congrads on the 3rd place finish!

p0kerdynamix
    p0kerdynamix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

I had no problem with your play. the time is there for your disposal. i wouldnt worrie about the complaints from people who didnt cash in the torny

First ... 2345