FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Why can't I play cash games?

I won some points today in the poker tournament and can't join a cash game.....

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Today's tourney was a buy-in tourney and therefore the points won were regular points (a good thing, as there is no rollover).

Non-Pros can only play on the ring tables with "bonus" points won during regular weekday tourneys. You can play until your rollover requirement is met with the bonus points.

Go pro and all regular tourneys are free and you can play on the ring tables with your regular (or bonus) points.

Cheers.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Hmm okay. Seems odd, how many SBR Pros could there be? No wonder traffic is so low in the cash games

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

lol I think there are quite a number of them but given Poker is relatively new here and this is primarily a sports betting site, most pros are more interested in betting.

I think that is changing but either way there is a good core group of players here and in my humble opinion it is fun to get my poker fix in here.

If you came here to primarly play poker, I would highly recommend going pro, there are a lot of benefits and good contests to participate in.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

I plan on going pro, seems like a lot of benefits

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

def is. Join the crew.