Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14852

SBR Poker keeps us all glued to the site every day

I'm up to playing six days a week of poker thanks to SBR. Never been this hooked.

jeffdane
    jeffdane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

so much traffic we can get rid of the rollover now
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GUMMO77, and Roadtrip635

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14852

Quote Originally Posted by jeffdane View Post
    so much traffic we can get rid of the rollover now
    Trying to make the rollover is part of the action! And it's not hard - I did 300x3 rollover in one night of play.

jeffdane
    jeffdane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

winning the tourney is the action. the rollover after i already won is a chore that takes hours or days depending on my schedule. on top of the extra time it takes to collect my winnings i need to win again to survive the rollover.

it is what it is but there has to be a better way. release the rollover in 100 point increments or something. same rollover and same time at the tables just let us get some profit before the entire rollover is complete.

seriously though, the better we do in the tourneys, the longer it takes to get any points. doesnt even sound right does it?

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

why is the facebook sbr poker page filled up with people that can't speak english, never post or gamble ,, ???