secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Quote Originally Posted by Landscaper View Post
    U never bag the trimmings... U see they act as a natural fertilizer. Anyhow I'm sure u don't even have a lawn to enjoy and my guess is your another tar baby that lives on concrete in some sht hole apartment in Detroit or other inner city where u people gather.
    no need to be a racist jerkoff on the forum.. its one thing to nit pick people and annoy the heck out of them by following them around, but to discriminate and use racism in a forum where every member is welcome is pathetic..... we have dozens of countries,creeds,colors, and races represented here on the forum.. . I suggest u go back and crawl in ur hole where u came from and quit spending so much time here urself... basically take ur own advice.

-stash

legendmatt34
    legendmatt34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

I agree.

natsuto
    natsuto's Avatar Become A Pro!

You may mistakenly think that is what the request, because this may be the people say they do not want to take super slow robots never hand. That is different than they are always on the one hand Gadgets, and then immediately autofolding when their turn deceived.
    Last edited by natsuto; 02-08-12 at 08:54 PM.

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Hi guys,

Ironically it was actually the users that demanded this add-on months ago. Can't be turned on or off depending which way the wind blows.

How is it going to pop up if you have the application closed? That's basically saying SBR Poker should operate like no applications in the history of the computing universe. =)

If you are logged into the software, it does pop your table up to seat you. On few, rare occasions we've had reports from users that had to restart the lobby (communication failure) to force the popup.

I'm talking about when the program is opened but minimized to the taskbar. It doesn't pop up for me. Or do anything to let me know that the tourney has started. Obviously the program icon isn't going to miraculous click itself to load the poker software, lol.

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

Quote Originally Posted by jeffdane View Post
    absolutely no reason to boot on any circumstance. if we can show up 10 minutes late why cant we show up 40 minutes late?

and on many occasions the game did not start for me, even though the poker application was started and running. just saying.
    Exactly. That's what I was saying.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Hi guys,

Ironically it was actually the users that demanded this add-on months ago. Can't be turned on or off depending which way the wind blows.

How is it going to pop up if you have the application closed? That's basically saying SBR Poker should operate like no applications in the history of the computing universe. =)

If you are logged into the software, it does pop your table up to seat you. On few, rare occasions we've had reports from users that had to restart the lobby (communication failure) to force the popup.
    Biggest problem I have is the server maintenance splash screen that pops up when my computer goes to sleep... No clue how many tournaments I missed (usually while sitting at my computer) because of this and I don't know of any of other software that does this... When I register for a SBR tournament I now set a alarm to remind me when they are going to start...

MiAMiEDDY
    MiAMiEDDY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

Ill check in as well. Its happens to me n I hate it.

First 12