IAMEDDIE
    The Fun House Disco
    IAMEDDIE's Avatar Become A Pro!

5 dimes poker

any thoughts on this on line poker room

Thanks

sq764
    sq764's Avatar Become A Pro!

its ok, decent amount of action for holdem players.. i play omaha so not much action unfortunately... they have an ok tourney schedule

freddues
    freddues's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Can Mac players play at 5dimes?

Gunslinger77
    Gunslinger77's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by freddues View Post
    Can Mac players play at 5dimes?
    Defiantly with the Flash Version of their Software, you'll have to check about "Classic" or "3D" Versions. -GS

Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

I didn't even know they had a poker room???

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

People play nothing but bad beat jackpot tables. Traffic is slow at times, so you're forced to play them too. It's a little disappointing.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

The rake on the jackpot tables is a joke. It's sad because traffic is almost non existant on every other type of table. I was playing the other night and in the BB...the action folded all the way around so I won the pot, but after the rake I won LESS than the big blind that I posted. It's going to be difficult to overcome rake like that unless you actually hit the bad beat jackpot...which 10% of is...suprise...raked, lol.

Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

yeah I checked it out. The rakes is absolutely ridiculous. One thing too is that they have almost all 6 seated tables so those blinds come back around to u much quicker and it adds up real quick. The software seems to be okay. I think I went from being down 200 to up 200 to down 100 then quit. It was nice to be playing online again for real money. I stayed away from it when I lost that last 300 real quick.