ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

Im here to make you money in poker

1. You need to download hogwildpokertour. It is a no deposit site. check out their facebook page. they have real money tourneys every sunday, wed and friday at
    9 est. They pay through paypal or check. They also have free play chip leagues and the top 5 at the end of each month qualify for a team freeroll.

2. Hero poker: hero poker is on the merge network. Hero has 4 tourneys a day for usa, uk and new zealand players only. They are every night at 10 est and 3 am est. They average around 110 playes. One tourney pays 3 spots. 50, 30 and 20
    The other tourney pays out 11 bucks to 9 players.

3. Rounders radio is back and real money private tourneys and freerolls will be coming in late december and 2012. They are the top poker podcast site on the net.

4. America's card room. Formerly doyles room. Easy to deposit and withdraw . Not alot of players but the site is growing. When u sit on a table at ACR, you are also playing with other players on the same network, bookmaker, dsi, etc

5. On facebook ,if you do a search for poker freerolls, you will see quite a few pages with poker passwords and special tourneys to various sites.

6. Everleaf network. i would have to say as of right now the top everleaf network is luvin poker. Why? More freerolls and private tourneys

7 My favorite merge site is carbon poker, a close 2nd is felt stars. Both have more private tourneys then the others. All you have to do is join that forum , or website and or wherever and you can build a bankroll with no or very little money,

8 Join twitter and facebook. A day doesn't go by that some poker site doesn't have some special promotion or freeroll. If you have a poker site on your computer, make sure to find that site on facebook or twitter.

9. Play poker at sbr

10 Go SBR Pro at a site that has poker. You can play poker there and play sbr poker tourneys for free. A win win situation.

11. Download 5 dimes, amc, betonline,betus, bookmaker, dsi, bovada, cake, carbon, felt stars, lock, eldorado palace, g2gpros, go hard, hero, hogwild, intertops,overbet, pdc, players only, poker player cafe, power poker, ragin bet, starbetgaming,

12. All these sites will have special christmas and new years tourneys.

More later, good luck.

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

You should try making urself $ first.

ttwarrior1

already got money. This thread is to help others that don't want to deposit and want to start out with private , special freerolls on a few sites.

I also got permission from 8 sites to post any and all pw i want on sbr for various tourneys.

One tonight at hogwildpokertours. No pw needed. 200 dollar roll. Search for hwp freeroll league. Will average around 500 players and kickout start at 20 min for inactive players.
    Points Awarded:

eberetta1 gave ttwarrior1 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's like a 4+ hour tourny for 30 bucks....

ttwarrior1

no last 2 hr and 30 min tops with about 70 kickouts since alot regged days ago

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

ttwarrior,

Let me know where there is a freeroll tournament, which requires no deposit.

Thanks.

eberetta1
    Win some cha-ching
    eberetta1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12575

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    2. Hero poker: hero poker is on the merge network. Hero has 4 tourneys a day for usa, uk and new zealand players only. They are every night at 10 est and 3 am est. They average around 110 playes. One tourney pays 3 spots. 50, 30 and 20
    The other tourney pays out 11 bucks to 9 players.
    The Top 9 that pays $11 starts at 6:00pm EST.
    The Triumvirate(pays $50 for first, $30 for second, and $20 for third) starts at 9:00 pm EST.

I would throw some points your way, but as an oldtimer who eats sleeps and drinks poker, none of the info you provided was new. I also wondered if you asked SBR if you are allowed to post info about other sites. They might not want you to direct traffic elsewhere. Hope things are going good for you. Don't go in a room with your whole bankroll.

ttwarrior1

ill try not to direct traffic anywhere, just seems half the people on this site don't understand there are plenty of places to play in the usa

rob11234
    rob11234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Making money at poker. Sounds good.

samson smith
    samson smith's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think it is so good to make money at poker. Very nice!!

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im too impatient for poker.

Which is too bad because I could be one of the best poker players in the world if I would harness my talents.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652