leetfox
    leetfox's Avatar Become A Pro!

I paid the buyin, but was never seated..

Hi! I paid the 15 points buyin in yesterdays points tournament. The problem is that points are taken from my account, but i was never seated at the table. This must be some kind of a technical problem, so i wonder is there any way i can get my points back?
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave leetfox 15 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

SBR poker software is glitchy in more ways than one, no question 'bout it.
    Did you have the tournament window(lobby) open?... might not seat you otherwise if just main lobby is open (or you have it minimized).

Whenever you encounter problems like this, exit the software and come back in. This coulda solved your problem.

Anyway... don't think SBR will refund ya so here's 15.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: leetfox, TO9, and Fire in da hole

leetfox
    leetfox's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks a lot mate! That's very kind from you
    No, tournament lobby was closed, but never had any problems with that, before.

brad89
    brad89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Today was fine for me but the two days before that I had a similar problem. One day I noticed that I was disconnected just as the first table was seated, not sure about the other one. I didn't receive the normal disonnected message but I just closed the software and it was fine when I opened it again.

I never get disconnected during hands or anything and this problem only started within the last week. Weird.