Bill1fan
    Bill1fan's Avatar Become A Pro!

poker tournys? Can we....

I am semi new to this site and I dont want this to sound like a complaint because you guys seem to do a lot of great things, just an idea to improve it.
    Two things...one its a little bit of a put off to continually see all these poker champ tournys. I understand being in the top you deserve a reward, and that is fine, but to have two big ones back to back as someone that is either NEW or not able to play a lot(the more you play the better advantage, to have a high score)
    A few ideas...have a weekly or monthly mini tourny, and top prize(s) could be points and/or entry into a big tourny. That way new people, or someone that may not of been able to play for a month or two due to work, vacation, life ect would still have a long term goal(monthly instead of yearly)....maybe points and the top from each weekly or monthly tourny could play at the end just before the big tourny and the top 10% from that join the champions or maybe just a satelite (that costs points even) so anyone has a chance to get in...just a few ideas what do people think? Is this possible?

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi Bill1fan,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback.

In addition to the five daily tourneys that pay a total of 10,000 SBR Poker pts, there is a weekly 5,000 point tourney every Sat. afternoon. The Top players tournaments are a reward to those that have been playing the whole calendar year. Soon you'll see rebuy tournaments thrown into the mix for all users, as well as next year's Win a WSOP seat package which a guy who signs up tomorrow is perfectly eligible to win.

kidk
    kidk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

So is the royal flush bonus ever gonna come back to the tourneys???

Bill1fan
    Bill1fan's Avatar Become A Pro!

thank for your answer lou.