You know what I mean, these are the people you just can't beat for whatever reason. We all have them. Who are they for you guys. I almost always play in the 10:00 am tourney but here is my list

1. StevoS-- The man is a luckbox. If i hit 4 of a kind he would hit a better 4 of a kind. I have went all in with him with better hand a lot and get beat.

2. Beerdog. He use to be really tight, i mean tighter then a jew with money. He has loosen up a lot lately and changed his play. A good guy to lose to, always friendly but hard to read now.

3.Estoxx. Guy gets chips early hes a threat. He's a calling machine and when he gets chips he will go all the way with you. These are the guys you like to play in real poker on a table but online those draws kill you.

4.Bigdaddy-- oh lord i dont like playing against him because i know i am getting put all in. Hes not afraid to put those chips in pre flop. I dont like doing it online so hes tough for me

5. Ian- He used to beat me every single hand, but havent played against him in a while.

6. Heehaww-- its like he can see my cards. its tough to beat that.

7 Bob Loblaw. I honestly think he is one of the top 5 players at sbr and hes really tough to play.

8-Iifold in ring games. You better have a lot of chips because he is not afraid to put that 200 in to win that 3 point pot.

These are all solid players in their own way,