oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

bad beats

2nd straight tourney got sukked out with monster pocket pair to his small pair and the river has been brutal.seems to me this is happeneing way to often,they say its random and no going to say its not but damn when it continues to happen every time ,it doesnt seem like it to me.its only points so that isnt even the problem,trying to improve is hard with sbr cause no matter how u play your cards ,whether u go all in with it or play it out,the same thing happensand the funny thing is its always someone playing such a shitty pair that it happens.so cmon sbr try to make it believable with these shitty beats

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

I pushed with 99 and got called by 88. FLop was 8 8 K.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    I pushed with 99 and got called by 88. FLop was 8 8 K.
    LOL, I saw that, it was sick...

Conan
    Conan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 818

crazy beat story just playing cash rased with j8d on button got two callers flop is 9 4 10 rainbow checks to me i bet get two callers turn is 7 first guy bets second raises i shove both call guy 1 has 56h guy 2 has 44 river is a 4... so the next hand the 44 guy rases i call with AJs flop is 10s 4s 2h he makes small bet i call turn j check check river j he bets i raise he shoves im almost allin anyway so i call he shows 1010