trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

2 poker questions (Ok 3 questions)

1. if you win poker plus amount in ring games (not tourny's) do you have a rollover requirement?

2. how much is the take out % per hand, where is the chart? is there any specials of low rake or no rake time periods?

3. how can you look up how much in not tourny you have won or donated lifetime at SBR poker? is that data anywhere?

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Hey there, here is my stab at this:

1) I think what you are asking here is if there is rollover on ring table poker winnings. The quick answer is no. But if you are in the middle of rollover, the points you win in that "batch" will not be freed up until your rollover is done.

2) I believe it is 10% up to a max of 6pts per pot.

3) With rollover this is a little harder but yes you can assess this by looking up your points history and looking at the in/out from Poker. For rollover, I have already asked about this and SBR is looking at this but right now the only easy thing right now is to record total losses. For the smaller tourney wins, this is more likely than the bigger wins. For now, I would suggest just good note taking and if you religiously logout from ring table sessions, your point summary will give you pretty good data on this.

Cheers.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Below is a snipet that shows my transactions from last night. It shows a small profit......... :-)

Ignore the standard 12pt forum contribution line.
    Attached Images  

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Yeah rollover your points like me and have sbr or who ever the buck steal them from you ha

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

my bad sbr is great solved the problem