I've lost 5 straight heads up games. Before people think I suck, you can sharkscope me and see that I am up over 2k.

These are the beats.

Pocket kings lose to pocket 3s on a pre flop all in. It was like the second hand. Moron goes over the top of me. Two outter hits on river.

Next game. I have ace king. I raise. Idiot calls me. Flop comes king, 10, 2. I bet pot. Idiot goes all in. He has jack 10. Hits a 10 on river. Really??? All-in with mid pair? F***ing idiot catches

Next game. Pocket 10s. I raise and moron calls. FLop comes 9 7 2. I bet, idiot goes all. He has 7,4. River comes and its a 4.

Next game. I finally have aces. Donk has been shoving all in all game. I limp in. He shoves. He has ace 9. Flop comes 5,6,7. Turn is a 2. River is an 8 to give him a straight.

Next game. I have pocket Kings again. I raise to 300. Donk Calls me. Flop comes Q,Q, 7. I bet pot which is 600. Idiot goes all in. I have to call because I only have like 300 left. He has Queen 2. So he called a raise of 300 with queen 2 off suit and hit trips against my kings.

WTF is this bullshit. This beats are real. I know bad beats happen but for them to happen this often and for people to hit two outters on me on a constant basis....give me a ******* break.

I'm about to quit doing business with Bodog despite winning over 2k in their poker room. I should be up way more. It's ridiculous that I get monster hands only to be called by some trash like 7 4, and then people are stupid enough to shove their chips in way behind and they still suck out.

F*** Bodog.

No wonder no one plays at Bodog. No wonder they have to constantly offer poker bonuses.