qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Are there any sites that accept U.S. players which offer Razz or 7 card stud?

If you know of any sites that have good limit games, I would appreciate that info as well.

grind4moneyz
    grind4moneyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 993

Merge is rumored to start taking new US sign ups in the next week or so according to a few sources though I doubt their Razz traffic is very good. I would guess they would have the best 7 Card Stud and Limit traffic for US residents.

NOTE: it has been rumored a few times recently and not happened so take this with a grain of salt.

FlipK11
    FlipK11's Avatar Become A Pro!

I play at carbon and am usually able to find a 7 stud game...usually there will be 1 or 2 people playing on the micro limit razz table as well. Once in a while there'll be someone sitting in their lonesome on the $5/$10 limit razz table. Traffic lately on all of the lowball tables (2-7 draw, A-5, razz, ect) has been picking up a bit though...guess people are realizing that there are poker games other than hold em

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

bodog has some low limit stud. usually have a table or 2 of limit games up to about 8-16 (6 max)

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

I play 7 card daily at Bodog which has been very good since black friday brought new players

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Thanks for the replies. I think I will take a look at carbon.