GoIrish682
    GoIrish682's Avatar Become A Pro!

Carbon Poker -- payout hoax?

I cannot believe what my eyes just read!

I tilted a bit and was about to redeposit on carbonpoker.com and decided to click on the withdrawal tab, which i hadn't seen in a while.

Checks will take approximately 4-6 weeks to be approved from the time you submit them. After that time they may take 3-10 business days to arrive depending on the postal service to your household.

WTF???//

THAT TURNS INTO THREE MONTHS EASY???

I'M IN THE US? WHERE AM I GOING WRONG HERE?

goldman40
    goldman40's Avatar Become A Pro!

i used to use carbon all the time never had any problem cashing out with them when i usse to use *** as a payout methoid maybe it's the new doj law bs that they are scared off soon they will leave the usa just llike the rest will follow

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

i use to use carbon all the time. I would never play at a place that tells me that. if you are having that much trouble paying me quickly then it is a gamble even if you win. not worth the risk

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

carbon having massive payout issues. merge sites not allowing us players anymore. i know a guy over at PlayersOnly, he got paid out fairly quick a little over a week via check. my guess is that a bunch of guys jumped on carbon (after black friday) cuz its supposedly the best software on merge network and they couldnt handle the extra business.

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

It's deal with slowpay with Carbon or pay for fastpay at Bodog...

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDunlop View Post
    It's deal with slowpay with Carbon or pay for fastpay at Bodog...
    one freebie a month at bodog. i think merge network has a better room personally, but i cant play there anyways.