prrmike
    prrmike's Avatar Become A Pro!

Poker Room Review.com Reaches the $75,000 Mark in Recovered Player Funds

May 31, 2006 -- PokerRoomReview.com announces the availability of a free dispute resolutions service for online poker players as well as a comprehensive online poker room rating guide.

Since February 2006, PokerRoomReview.com has been available as a resource for online poker players, assisting in the recovery of funds from Poker Rooms refusing to pay for one reason or another. We are very pleased that to date we have helped in recovering over $75,000 in disputed funds, and that figure grows daily.

Our poker room rating guide is the best online and there is simply no other site containing the wealth of knowledge tailored for the average poker player engaged in playing online. We list the rooms to avoid, and post updates and complaints daily on the scam poker sites players should steer clear of. If you seek variety when you play, we will arm you with the lowdown on the many quality online poker sites, with the most up-to-date information available on the web.

We have over 230 poker rooms rated, and laid out in a very eye-pleasing format. Don’t get taken by the latest scam floating around on the Internet. Be wise, be wary, be well informed. PokerRoomReview.com is here to help you have a smooth and enjoyable online poker experience.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Awesome news!!! Keep up the great work guys.

McFly
    McFly's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree - good work. It's a nice site and I know who to turn to if I ever have a problem.

biggs
    biggs's Avatar Become A Pro!

thats very cool

could you help me collect alimony?