lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

Memories from Ryders cup - Version lol

It has been a great tourny, very fun and it was truly a good experience for me playing the game of poker. Though with ups and downs, i am very happy i was able to get a 1st, 4th, 1st and 1st respectively. I came into the tourny with a plan and that plan was to play slow poker. I waited for my time bar to drop to approx half before i make my move so whatever im hoping for playing the hand i hope people won't notice. (like fast checks gets u bluffed) I got very lucky when it mattered. I recall i went on a 2-1 on pair vs two overcards on all in preflop. It helped a lot mainly because those were big game deciding pots.

It was very funny the way things turned out. I recall from day one, 10 minutes into my strategy of slow playing Panamabrad from WORLD also started to wait before making his move. Preflop, i always raise 2.8x big blind, then brad picked that up as well, causing me some problems before eventually getting taken down on day 1

Day two was awful. I was up against this USA player who was either running super or is just super agressive. Anyways i got taken down 20minutes into the game while shortstacked with 1k with 10 10 met up with AQ and KK.

Day 3 was good. Canada was in a clutch position. I kept playing my style and pulled off bluffs that eventually changed the outcome of the whole game. I got caught bluffing once or twice, but that was after i bluffed my way into the chiplead (2k to 4.1k without 1 showdown, with 4 hands only 1 hand i had a real showdown hand)I pulled off a first again and it was cool. Heads up with especially simple because I had a 3-1 chip advantage. Q9s vs Q7 sealed the deal.

Day 4 (today) was tough. The lineup with tough, the stakes are high. With 3rd place getting paid 2777 each and 2nd 1555 it meant WAR. I folded the first 20 hands without breaking a sweat (easy folds) while only playing 1 or two hands which my raise PF didnt get the pot. Those hands won since i got respect from folding so much. So i was down to 1500 and wow without a showdown and catching obvious attempts to bluff me i raise my stack to 2300 easy, all the while showing some retarded bluffs. Headsup was good. The player i played against did not really know the chops on headsup and i grinded him down to 1.5k from 4k with the help ofcourse of some hands, notably two AA worth about 500 of his chips. (other 1k was pure grind PF). Soon it was 10 10 vs AQ. First 4 cards looked good river gave him the A for 3k+. It was kinda like the comeback because day 3 i took him down with JJ vs AQ with him catching nothing. Later on i lucked out, picking up QQ vs his 10 10 and it was over.
    Ironically it was how i got beaten on day 2 tuesday, 10 10 vs KK vs AQ (really AQ guy big stack was a noob shouldn't even be in the hand but since he's big stack im really not to judge)

GG ALL hope to play you all soon in the regular tournys. If there's any specific hand you guys want to ask me just tell me how i played i still have a good memory of whether i had it or it was a bluff.

mvp123
    mvp123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5039

sounds like youhad fun bro nice showing

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Good Job bud!