Fieldysnuts44
    @poker table near you
    Fieldysnuts44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Good Luck to everyone playing in 3pm WSOP Tourny

I just wanted to wish everyone good luck heading into the SBR Main Event.I have really enjoyed playing alot of you guys on here the last few months.Thank you SBR for making this happen.Hoping for a good showing in a good field of players,and an early congrats to who ever takes it down.GL

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Agreed, good luck and heres hoping the SBR person (me) that wins it, wins the BIG prize!

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Good luck everyone it's been fun chatting and playing whoever wins I'm sure will do sbr proud

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Although there are several that I wouldn't mine see winning, I am wishing no one any luck besides me. Being born on the luckiest day of the luckiest month within the luckiest year, gives me all of it. On top of that, I will be playing from a spiritual level in another dimension.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

For anyone else I'd be happy to hear they are going to be Martin Lawerance High while playing this, easy chips and all. But No1here should be a threat high. BOL To only beerdog because I want him to have a huge stack when I get to his table so I can take it.