shady610
    shady610's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8603

which room is best for...

late night tournys. Im talking about after 11:30 pm pacific standard time. I have a STARS account but may be looking for something else.

McFly
    McFly's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hmmm, probably going to have to go with the biggies like Party, Stars, etc. Party has made improvements to their tourney structure so that may be one to look at. I would recommend looking at one of the rooms that cater to European clientele but that time is still a little early for them to get busy and have good tournies available.
    Someone else may have other suggestions.

prrmike
    prrmike's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shady610
    late night tournys. Im talking about after 11:30 pm pacific standard time. I have a STARS account but may be looking for something else.

Stars is your best bet, Shady, but you have options. Bodog offers about 1 tourney per hour at buy-ins of between $5 and $30 with more options on weekends. Paradise has a number of them, both freezouts for cash and qualifiers for their big weeklies. FullTilt offers quite a few at a wide range of buy-ins, both freezouts and qualifiers. If your game isn't NL Hold'em, FullTilt may be your best bet besides Stars. Interestingly, Party has a few tournaments running then, but not as many as you'd think they would have.

Hope this helps, and good luck at the tables.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

hey shady, for what your looking for prrmike summed it up best. plus at stars you can also go into the multi-table sit&go
    lobby and play 20$ 180 players and 50$ 90 players.

The 180 player one goes off frequently, the 50$ sometimes has a wait, just another suggestion, like a mini tourney.

by the way stars tourneys are definitly the best out there.IMO

McFly
    McFly's Avatar Become A Pro!

I didn't know Party had very limited selection during those hours. Like you said Mike, I would think they would have a lot to offer. I'm never up at that time so I didn't know for sure.