Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR is it possible to release stats on hand historys?

I really want to see how many times AA gets taken down when its an all in push preflop. People keep talking about keeping data for this or that to prove a point. I figure there has to be some stats that can be pulled on the software.

I tracked last month my stats just for only hands that I went out on. The majority of them I was favored when I actually pushed all in. I obviously lost if they were posted in the thread. Doubt anything will be released and people will most likely call this a crying thread but I'm just curious.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I too would like to know how many times the best hand or even the best flopped set ends up getting hammered post flop. I'm willing to share my hand histories if someone can find a way to compile them.

Ninersnut

I just want any kind of stats on all the poker. Like who took the most of the cash tables lifetime....Top 5 tourny finishes.... stupid shit like that. I know the card data will never be released.

nomeansno
    nomeansno's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

You should also track the hands where you are a dog and you win the allin. People always tend to forget when they suck out..

Ninersnut

I usually don't put myself in that position unless Im really short stacked. Even with that said I wait for a premium hand. Thought there would be more nuts in here screaming variance.