goldstein077
    goldstein077's Avatar Become A Pro!

mike on another Poker rant. This one minus the DownSouth is garbage rant. Hes a pro handicapper though if only this software wasn't rigged.

chemicalbrother
    Under the Influence
    chemicalbrother's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post

Great attitude to have I guess, if you like to end up in the loser column a lot! I've had more than my fuk'in share of bad beats here and watched players who play like shit or who've just "recently" discovered poker, win more fuk'in tourneys than I care to mention.

How is it SBR, that people who aren't skilled players or who owe fuk'in hundreds of points in loans, seem to win quite a lot? Guys like Carseller for instance? How fuk'in nice of sbr to help this guy out since he owes everybody! Or someone like Yisman who just started playing poker? Multiple winners just gett'in lucky? Like I said, this whole fuk'in bullshit software reeks of conspiracy! I don't think I'll be renewing my great "Pro" status on this site once my year is up here.

Censorship by sbr mod dweebs doing whatever Bodog and every other book tells them to do. You got money in a shit book or raided poker site, good luck ever seeing it! Muslim sympathizers who allow rag head shit camel fuk'ers to post hate videos, spout anti- American racist hate threads, to which I've proudly defended, post pics of be-headings and pics of blood stained knives used as avatars! You were so worried protecting your precious advertising so called "A" books SBR, you let all your real good cappers and long term quality posters who helped your asses get rolling, slip away! By the way, there are no fuk'in "A" books! Dream on!

You allow unqualified posters, to start points banks and loan operations, there by perpetuating the creation of multiple ghosts and fake accounts, and then penalize real members with point transfer restrictions and ever increasing higher prices in the sbr store! The only real motive of these loan shark scam artist is greed! They contribute nothing to this site and are a big fuk'in suck hole for idiots who lack self control. Ahhh but not to worry, these same idiots are the one who SBR lets win most of the poker tourneys.
    wat

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

It's rigged. I quit playing. It shouldn't have to be that way.

phila215
    phila215's Avatar Become A Pro!

ima newbie but these complaints sound like the same ones u would hear about FTP or jokerstars or any of the other sites... is it really that bad?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by phila215 View Post
    ima newbie but these complaints sound like the same ones u would hear about FTP or jokerstars or any of the other sites... is it really that bad?
    Well when someone wins 20,000 points in one week with 200 point limit buy-ins it's pretty bad.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

fukkin bumped the wrong post lol...oh well

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Well when someone wins 20,000 points in one week with 200 point limit buy-ins it's pretty bad.
    The biggest ring game spread is 5-10 NL, max 1,000 buy-in.

If there is a demand for higher limit tables, we will accommodate.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Get rid of the 20 BB min, and make it 50 BB min.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

heads up tables. Not like you can't sit at a table and play heads up for several minutes now anyways. Might as well make them authentic

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    fukkin bumped the wrong post lol...oh well
    Yeah because you're too fuk'in stupid to actually come up with an intelligent thread on your own. I stop bitch'in about the poker here, my new years resolution. May not always agree with the format or bad beats, but it is what it is.....online poker.

zacharyj53
    zacharyj53's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    heads up tables. Not like you can't sit at a table and play heads up for several minutes now anyways. Might as well make them authentic
    You would have to up the points for 20th if you did that.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    The biggest ring game spread is 5-10 NL, max 1,000 buy-in.

If there is a demand for higher limit tables, we will accommodate.
    What about something like a 100 or 500 point buy-in SNG?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

First ... 4567