prrmike
    prrmike's Avatar Become A Pro!

Twenty Questions

If you had a chance to sit and have a beer with the manager of one of the bigger online poker rooms, what questions would you want to ask him/her?

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do you setup cards so the rake is bigger?

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where do you invest the funds you hold?

biggs
    biggs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by prrmike
    If you had a chance to sit and have a beer with the manager of one of the bigger online poker rooms, what questions would you want to ask him/her?
    buy me a beer?
    pass the peanuts?

i would ask how they choose their new emplyees....what sort of training they undergo etc

how they deal with players who bitch and moan about the room cheating

how they deal with players who dont know how to play and lose large sums in short time periods.....do they teach them how to play better

i would ask him to give me a breakdown of his typical day - that would probaly make an interesting answer.....i think

scottyy11
    scottyy11's Avatar Become A Pro!

what makes their room better than other rooms? why should i give them my business

PokerDeath
    PokerDeath's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who decides what the avatars wear? How come the same people are sitting at all the tables? How much do you pay the dealers?

biggs
    biggs's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by scottyy11
    what makes their room better than other rooms? why should i give them my business
    thats a good start

i would probaly also ask what they did before this and how they got into the biz

just my $0.02

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Id ask ....how come when i get pocket KK the Ace hits the flop 6 out of 10 times?? LOL

McFly
    McFly's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would ask....the online poker world is getting so crowded with rooms popping up all over the place...what steps are they taking to make themselves stand out and attract new business as well as keep the players they have. That's what I would ask.

Uncle Joe
    Uncle Joe's Avatar Become A Pro!

How exactly does your soft ware work? Can I see your real books before the accountants do there thing?