itzjustme
    itzjustme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

lower tables

will they make smaller limit rooms ever on here? why NL 200 the min.? come on

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

200 IS Actually max. 40 min

BWest
    BWest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1019

Would be nice to see some variety. I think he (itzjustme) means that players with 70-80 points are at disadvantage against big stacks. Fixed Limit would be nice so the lottery syndrome presently in sbr NL would not discourage players from coming to the tables. Fixed Limit would bring more players who want to play poker and not all-in every hand. More options like a traditional poker room. Their are rarely more than two tables running at night. Most of the time it is just one. Indicates players are turned off about something at a site that is all about gaming! It's not like there is not decent stuff to get with points. Where are the players?
    Last edited by BWest; 05-17-11 at 10:22 AM.

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    200 IS Actually max. 40 min
    I think he means lowering the limits so he isn't playing a 20bb stack.

I've suggested lowering the limits to allow more play at 100-250 BB stacks but there is little feedback being given to us so I wouldn't hold my breath. Right now the BR required for the 200NL games is too high for me to play in.

ncsubowen
    ncsubowen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It's all in good fun, and I think that if you took it to fewer points you'd get even worse play than there is currently at the 200 tables.

That and the fact that there's rarely more than 5-6 players at all of the tables.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Sit N' Goes being available at all times would make me happy. Get a quick fix for as little as 5 pts.... they need to address this issue first.

testme
    testme's Avatar Become A Pro!

min?

wait, smaller tables aree you asking?

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by BWest View Post
    Would be nice to see some variety. I think he (itzjustme) means that players with 70-80 points are at disadvantage against big stacks. Fixed Limit would be nice so the lottery syndrome presently in sbr NL would not discourage players from coming to the tables. Fixed Limit would bring more players who want to play poker and not all-in every hand. More options like a traditional poker room. Their are rarely more than two tables running at night. Most of the time it is just one. Indicates players are turned off about something at a site that is all about gaming! It's not like there is not decent stuff to get with points. Where are the players?
    In my opinion, limit cash games have the same feel as lottery all-in push fests do without the larger risk of pts of NL games.

People just call, call, call in limit.

Now to be clear, I am sure very good limit players can eek out an edge and come up with a small win over a long period of time. But that will be far and few between and quite boring.

Zam77's point about SnG's I think will be the only really good and viable option to provide lower point risk NL games here at SBR.

Cheers.

azzfetus977
    azzfetus977's Avatar Become A Pro!

There is hardly anybody playing in there anyway.