ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

Did anyone update doyles or bookmaker today

horrific , you will see after download

BulDawg
    BulDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

yea after doyles updated my bookmaker and DSI rooms jus gone gotta reinstall them now
    seems doyle made a big new change when moving from one crap network to another more crap networkI think its time doyle to take a break and to leave this decisions to younger menagers
    Thats ridiculous, seems its that biggest crap italian netowrk

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

it is real bad regardless but also if you use a real small screen the ******* lobby and tables are too big. I can't resize the table because it is bigger that my screen or use the whole lobby

BulDawg
    BulDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

OMG they all moved to this network

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

worning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the rake now is 90%
    on a 10 25 table there was 3 callers the sb fold
    by the time the flop cameabout............... .07 cents was left on the pot/
    i m closing the account ,

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

I can't seem to login to my DSI account after the upgrade....

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

added a bad beat jackpot

sportsfanatic
    Update your status
    sportsfanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    I can't seem to login to my DSI account after the upgrade....
    same here. haven't been able to play any poker on dsi since yesterday since i can't login.

sinmiedo

i m leaving the site
    i do not like the new soft at all\
    i loved the old one but time changes

darys
    darys's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5435

not any positive feedbacks? not at all?

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

none and table looks horrific, all same network, just new software i guess. I liked the 3d actually, i got used to it

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 513

I liked the 3d much better, has anyone been able to activate more than 1 oftheir accounts (example bookmaker and DSI ) on this network since the update?

EmpireMaker

I can't see the whole lobby either it is too big and I have to move it to see the amount that I can see

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Seems like only the very best players like it so now no way I can make go money in this site veryone leaving plus half the tables are bad beat now hard to get a normal game, and hard to mulittable they give you like 10 seconds unreal

EmpireMaker

did they buy this garbage software freom Bodog?

EmpireMaker

I can't even enter a tournament if I want to.

EmpireMaker

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    I can't even enter a tournament if I want to.
    The screen is too big so even when I center it part of the screen is cut off.

sinmiedo

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    The screen is too big so even when I center it part of the screen is cut off.
    the SNG are very expensive, but they said that the smaller ones will be coming up as they finish the upgrade.

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

What network is Doyle's room on now?

Richards
    Richards's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

My very limited first impressions playing on DSI are good. Even playing on my laptop which is a widescreen, aka "shortscreen" the screen sizing is comfortable. What resolution are folks having problems playing at? 800x600? Are you able to play at other sites at this res?

I DID like the other 3d software, or at least it grew on me over time, and so far the new software is good too, it is similar in many ways to the SBR client.

The BIGGEST thing that jumps out at me is the Bad Beat Tables...the RAKE is pretty friggen huge on these things to the point where I would imagine it's pretty hard to beat these stakes with the rake structure, at least at Small Stakes where I quickly logged in just to check things out. Maybe the % rake goes down at the higher stakes I haven't looked yet.

I wonder, with sites with Rakeback like Doyles and TruePoker are you getting rake credited for the entire amount of rake at the BB tables, or the "regular" amount sans the Bad Beat take?

Otherwise the Bad Beat Tables might present an interesting choice.....I would think more recreational and "for fun" players will be playing the BB Tables, either because they don't know any better or because the Jackpot is attractive to them.

So if you are playing "for profit" do you play the non-BB tables ostensibly against better players, or do you play the BB tables against worse players with the handicap of paying huge rake on every pot?

The faster timers are nice too. Mass multi-tablers won't like this, but I think it's a good thing, here's why.....it's a better game experience for the aforementioned "for fun" player, things are moving along quicker if they don't have to wait 30 seconds every time it's the 16-tabler's option.

If you are a multi-tabler....ok you might not be able to play as many tables, but hey the site just became a lot more FRIENDLY to "for fun" players. Would you rather play 16 tables vs. solid players or 6 tables vs. weak players?

Richards

Also, anybody have info on the terms of the BB Jackpot? DSI just redirections to a generic graphic that says "Bad Beat Jackpot" and another link in the poker client just says "No one has won yet." So if you are playing a Bad Beat table (on DSI at least) you are paying about 10% extra rake with no clear terms of how you can win this.

The BB Jackpot makes these tables essentially a raffle or lottery with some poker being played on the side while people wait for their number to be drawn in the lottery.

Richards

http://www.doylesroom.com/promotions/bad-beat-jackpot/

It's a lottery. You could look at it as long term variance if smaller jackpots were paid out for more likely occurrences, but at this structure it is a lottery mostly.

My initial take on this is that it's best to AVOID bad beat tables unless you think the fishier players are worth the extra rake.