lcscanada
    lcscanada's Avatar Become A Pro!

*** more bad news about full tilt poker ***

So, today, numerous sources, sites, including 2+2, pocketfives, BBC, and Card player etc... confirmed today Full Tilt is pretty much bankrupt, but they are still taking in rake from international players, but not paying out US or International players. They will declare bankrupcy soon, but are trying to squeeze out the last dimes from poor unsuspecting players. Poker Stars on the flip side, IS paying out US players now and International. Some of the points the articles touched on...

-Full Tilt accepted echecks for 7 months knowing the whole time they weren't getting deducted from bank accounts, but still allowed this to collect rake

-They let people roll their echecks over and over again and shut down other peoples accounts when they beat fraudulent accounts. Then they have to pay out legit players who beat these people.

-FTP paid their Pros Millions on Black Friday, but not any other customers.

-For the past 9 months, FT has bounced 60% of players withdrawals pre Black friday

-Full Tilt has laid off half it's work force in Dublin from 700 to 350 and has no answered 20k emails from customers

-Full Tilt has stalled and blamed the DOJ for freezing all the money, when in fact it was just money in transfer that day that was frozen, less than 0.2% of the players total pool, however they are using this as an excuse to blame the DOJ about where the money really is and where it's spent

-Most of the money was spent on players, high execs, trips, private jets, etc...

-This is pretty much a textbook Ponzi scheme

-FTP "pros" are no where to be found. The majority of team full tilt is in hiding, while the red shirt pros still have gotten no answers

It's obvious for years FTP never segregated players money, they were suppose to do this as per KGC regulations, but instead spent it all. It' sickening. I hope they all go to jail for life.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Poker Stars is so much better and much better run

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

i've got wood.

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

So this is why a deposit I made over a month and a half ago has not shown up on my bank account... whatever!

lcscanada

Quote Originally Posted by ramones951 View Post
    So this is why a deposit I made over a month and a half ago has not shown up on my bank account... whatever!
    They will prob try to take it out, i would ask for a new account number and screw FTP, that way they can't do anything

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9605

ive heard this rumor also, but just a rumor . I doubt they are broke, they were making millions a day

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9605

show me the posts on those forums with facts

Pajda
    Pajda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 655

Care to provide any links?

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hmmmm. I made a deposit two weeks ago. I may be able to keep that?

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

yep...withdrawal isn't even going through and I'm from Canada...they're done

donjuan
    donjuan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7537

Links please.

boondoggle
    99.82% of forum posters are idiots
    boondoggle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

The OP is a drama queen and there is no evidence to back up his claims. Just another attention pinhead vying for sbr's douche of the day award.

He has now been added to the ignore list.

gamemastere
    gamemastere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

so glad I have not played on any of the affected sites in years, so nice to have avoided this head ache. Good luck to everyone affected by this mess

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11837

^^good thing i gave up on online poker years ago,

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

If this is true, they're pretty dodgy considering they sent me a bonus offer today including a deposit bonus

http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/the-added-bonus

zjohnzzz
    zjohnzzz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12596

very very hard to believe

Tuna Fish Riot
    Hot dog nipples.
    Tuna Fish Riot's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeeeaaaaah buddy. Ain't nuthin' but a peanut.

bigdog3580
    bigdog3580's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Yea stick with PS when this is all said and done.

garretman
    garretman's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is sad if this is true yes ps is better but not for us players anymore

geebert74
    geebert74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

This is why all this online gambling is so frowned upon... Mother fukks like these fukking it up for the rest of us.

Ochocinco85mvp
    Ochocinco85mvp's Avatar Become A Pro!

I highly doubt they are broke. They are one of if not the top poker site, they should have good money management unless theres facts to these accusations

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Facts and links would be the only thing that would lend credance to this post. There are none, so it is what it is......

jkilla990
    jkilla990's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ive played on both PS and full tilt, Ive always had a hard time with full tilt but it was easier to deposit on but PS has and will always be better in many regards.

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

quit asking for links and do your research. first post suggests several good sites to go to. I will add bluffmagazine, holdempokerchat, and gambler101.

tilt is broke and was written over week ago.

lcscanada

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    quit asking for links and do your research. first post suggests several good sites to go to. I will add bluffmagazine, holdempokerchat, and gambler101.

tilt is broke and was written over week ago.
    Thank you. They can google lazy bastards. It's well documented now. FT are scumbags, PS did a much better job, actually segregated funds, and are actually paying out US players now in addition to international.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

this would not suprise me in the least. they do make millions but so did a lot of atheletes. Doesn't matter how much you make if you cant manage it.

Mammon
    Mammon's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope the players get their money back.

Roy Halladay
    Roy Halladay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

stupid ******* Full Tilt scumbagsssssssss

Domer
    have a blessed day
    Domer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 146

OP is just posting bullsh*t "rumors" that he made up out of his own mind. if SBR isnt going to ban him, should at least add a disclaimer to all of his posts.

in his last post he got the name of the subsidiary company wrong with his "insider" rumors. guy is too dumb to even get his fake rumors remotely correct.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

Quote Originally Posted by Domer View Post
    OP is just posting bullsh*t "rumors" that he made up out of his own mind. if SBR isnt going to ban him, should at least add a disclaimer to all of his posts.

in his last post he got the name of the subsidiary company wrong with his "insider" rumors. guy is too dumb to even get his fake rumors remotely correct.

not that i dont think u might be right.. but ur post is quite abrasive.. leads me to believe u have several thousands locked up in fulltilt

-stash

ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

Quote Originally Posted by Domer View Post
    OP is just posting bullsh*t "rumors" that he made up out of his own mind. if SBR isnt going to ban him, should at least add a disclaimer to all of his posts. in his last post he got the name of the subsidiary company wrong with his "insider" rumors. guy is too dumb to even get his fake rumors remotely correct.
    Although, I think his last post about the "insider" information was bogus. You can see from the links I posted above that there is credence with this post. Full Tilt is in a shit storm of trouble and I would be worried if I had a lot of money locked up there.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Full Tilt had a greater percentage of American players than Stars.

Both sites had way too many pros that they sponsored.

The reflection of stability and efficency can be seen in this: Stars is repaying americans as we speak...tilt is not

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

cant wait till someone knocks , howard letterer out , think we should all ban together and go after every ******* pro until they pay us our ******* money

yes ivey i will kick your ass, you and dwan and every full tilt pro out there

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

im so glad i scammed full tilt before this all went down...i deposited the max ($1500) in a matter of 3 days and then dumped the cash to a friend. the next day i went to my bank and changed the account numbers and FT never got that money :-) love screwing over a company that has screwed thousands over...chalk up one for the good guys.
    Points Awarded:

lcscanada gave dmiles1021 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

123 Last